MotoGP » Lorenzo chasing home three-peat at 'amazing' Aragon

Rob#46 - Unregistered

September 13, 2010 7:07 PM

Lorenzo you are an amazing asset to MotoGP and will fully deserve this championship year should you win over all.
Respectfully, I'd really like to see Rossi start winning again though. Do you take requests? :-PP

Casey - Unregistered

September 13, 2010 7:50 PM

It's that time of week again, when your old friend Casey gives his latest report.
Well I've got plenty to whinge about this week, sorry I mean talk about. Bobby B and I have been working on ideas to make me more popular.
So here are some of them, a new range of aftershave called Gravel, a new range of clothing called Scuffed and the piece de resistance a new video game where an old guy from Tavullia duffs me up on the race track.
Ducati have now decided, the best thing for me is to have a metal detector fit to the bike, so that when I crash I can use it in the gravel trap to find all the bits that have fallen off. But I am one up on them I will be able to find a load of Honda bits from the last time I rode for them, so that should be a bit less expense for them next season.
You see I'm a clever lad, always thinking.
Speak to you later in the week.
Casey

philippa rees - Unregistered

September 13, 2010 9:41 PM

Sort the men out from the boys Jorge - you need to win this one and wipe the smile off some faces!!! Look forward to a great race though less numbers again with Loris out through injury

Jon Don Letoy - Unregistered

September 14, 2010 3:47 AM

"I hope lots of people but especially my fan club are coming because I think it will be a good weekend. My aim is to get on the podium again and to push as hard as I can. We're ready to start working."

Lorenzo is expecting his fans club to do a boo revenge on VR if both of them gets on the podium for sure...

unequal - Unregistered

September 14, 2010 9:32 AM

3 gp's in spain,what a joke,its a world champion ship yet italy get 2 and spain get 3.Lets have 3 in Australia,or 2 in in the uk,no chance, dorna is too busy bending over to spanish and italians.

Lozba Paul

September 14, 2010 1:39 PM

@unequal, i agree with you, this is not a true worldwide championship as it could be. Actually there aren't 3GPs in Spain, but 4! Jerez, Catalunya, Aragon and Valencia. That's mainly because Dorna is spanish and so MotoGP is a gateway for spanish riders into the championship.

If there's a country that should have at least 2 rounds is Japan, because it gave us these wonderfull machines that we see racing and wining championships. Japanese pilots deserve more chances. What would MotoGP be without Honda & Yamaha?

1 2  »