MotoGP » 125: Espargaro wins Aragon, Marquez loses title lead

T42 - Unregistered

September 19, 2010 11:10 AM

Good first and last corner action, shame about all the other laps.

Well done Bradley on 3rd, no doubt you would have been disqualified if you had beat the Spanish.

Thanks Eurosport for missing the Tomizawa 1 minute silence, would like to have seen that but i guess adverts are more important.

swimmer - Unregistered

September 19, 2010 11:12 AM

Fan-flipping-tastic race! What a battle and a brilliant ride from Bradley too - with a bike that nearly seized. And Aragon's an amazing track. To all involved THANK YOU! You made me very happy today.

Cio

September 19, 2010 2:26 PM

Yea it was a bit exagerated and also funny, u might be right about the soccer stuff, but he is a kid and he wass really pi$$ed, so u got to understand him. Anyway, I like Marquez but Terol is my favorite so this was quite good for him!

Fine

September 19, 2010 3:05 PM

Loved the race!!! Pol was damn amazing! I gotta watch the replay xD
It was such a pity for Marquez though. But somehow I'm happy. This way, the 125cc champion will be hard to guess...and it's the best thing abt 125, always being fought to the end.

LOL yeah indeed he's a kid, like me xD it actually cheered me up after that nasty crash :p

bri t

September 19, 2010 4:45 PM

Great race.

There was a funny happening at the first lap crash...a swarm of marshalls ran from behind the barriers...to Marquez.

LOL a few may have gone to Krummenacher, maybe to break off his gear shift.

Smile35 - Unregistered

September 19, 2010 11:53 PM

I felt gutted for Marquez because I am a fan but I'm a bigger Espargaro fan so in the end I was chuffed. It makes the championship more interesting.

It was a great race and great ride by both Terol and Espargaro. I was actually worried for Espargaro after his bad race last time out and he was poorer than his rivals in qualifying. This championship looks like its going to the wire.

Congrats to Bradley to, nothing seems to be working for him at the moment so lets hope his luck turns

1 2  »