MotoGP » You advise Rossi to miss rest of season

Southerner

September 27, 2010 5:19 PM

70% are right and old Max already got his 2010 crown.
Now,Valentino will do whatever he wants to do.
Defy the pundits again,race out the next handfull of races and pen a sequal called 'what if I never tried it PT 11.
Well he can try it the rest of the season,but,2010, World Champ,he ain't gonna be.
Get it sorted now.
Hardcore race fans won't switch their TV's off.

kanives - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 5:35 PM

Crash.net: If would be nice to know how may "thousands" cast votes?

Vale' get your surgery now if you can get Yamaha to agree, & get fixed up for your Ducati debut & perhaps fit for your final run to a championship.

Better arrive in 2011 fit & ready to race instead of maybe still injured from 2010. Almost everyone agrees...

Good luck #46

Kanives
San Francisco

wr86 - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 6:30 PM

I thought Cal was offered a ride in the last race of the year and he turned it down?

So why would he now want to race simply because Rossi is out??

comJT - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 6:46 PM

And what about all the punters who pay good money to go and see him race? At Silverstone this year the atmosphere was flat without Rossi's personality there to create the usual buzz. I'm lucky enough to be going to Sepang in a couple of weeks and if I have to sit through another pathetic 16 rider Lorenzo yawn-a-thon then I'll be even more glad for the 125s and Moto2 guys.

GS - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 7:40 PM

@fanofthesport

Here in the rest of the world we have a word for people who haven't got a clue what they're talking about on message boards:

D!ckhead

Olek - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 7:59 PM

If I was attending any of the final races, I would say go to h e double hockey sticks to the 74% who said go get the surgery, but since I am not I say get the surgery. If he could still be in attendance at the race, I think everyone would agree to do the surgery. People pay good money to see him specifically and to get a chance to meet him, get an autograph, snap a shot or say I saw him in the flesh.

Far Canal - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 8:03 PM

If he does the fly aways, he gets the award miles so me he can afford a vacation this year :)

The earlier comment about his non appearance at Silverstone was interesting - makes me wonder what's going to be left of the series when he retires in a couple of years - Dorna must be very worried.

GetReal - Unregistered

September 27, 2010 8:55 PM

Yes, he should ride around in pain, not accomplishing much, and risk further injury just so those with race tickets will get to see him doing so. That's brilliant. Look at his performance the last couple of races--he's not going to add anything much in his current condition, and I'd be surprised if he contends for a podium, much less for the race win with Lorenzo or whoever it happens to be. He's not a teen anymore--if you guys really want him to continue to be the standard by which all others are judged, then for chrissakes let him get back to 100 percent so there are no excuses on either side of the issue.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »