MotoGP » Record pole gift for Lorenzo at abandoned Estoril

"Today I became the Spanish rider with the most poles of all time, joint with Aspar" - Jorge Lorenzo.

billie_morini - Unregistered

October 30, 2010 5:39 PM

Too much rain is not so good. We had a deluge here in Santa Barbara, California last night. I saw autos and debris move down the street and had to do some late night work around my home to save it from water.

A ittle rain can be good. It makes for interesting racing. It also makes it easier to take care of home.

Jay - Unregistered

October 30, 2010 6:20 PM

quote: What a sad little twerp... As usual, he only wins because of his good luck. Wait until tomorrow when VR gives him the good news!!!!

Typical pathetic Rossi muppet.

People like you are all that is bad about MotoGP today...only interested in your beloved rossi who really couldn't give a toss about you, you idiot. Face it, Rossi was beaten by Lorenzo BEFORE he crashed in June, but idiots like you can't ever see it.

the sooner Rossi gets stuffed and goes to F1 the better..We'll get rid of idiots like you who know nothing about bike racing. your sort ruin a good sport.

decko - Unregistered

October 30, 2010 7:05 PM

Jay, I wouldn't go that far, but these sort of people couldn't acknowledge a good race and can't appreciate one regardless who wins, I have said many times before and for some reason some folk are not reading what i write. being a Connoisseur of road racing this identifies me as a true fan and then can appreciate the individual abiliites of each rider, I certainly don't subscribe to the mentality of the ROSSI RULES YA BASS NUT HEAD, which seems to stigmatise poor Vale on this site

clementito - Unregistered

October 30, 2010 7:32 PM

To all the disbelievers, I guess you could as well kiss mein Arschwitz!!!! I've been watching motorcycle races for more than 15 years, and anybody saying that VR isn't THE icon is a real *****! And especially if you've attended GP, and not only sat in front of your TV sets, like I guess you've probably done, you miserable TV couch desk jockeys ****ers!!!!

asefi

October 30, 2010 8:54 PM

I think it's pretty obvious that Lorenzo is trying to top Rossi's high-score of 373 aboard the M1. And mathematically it is possible. All he needs is a 1st and a 2nd in the next 2 races.

This is Lorenzo's 3rd year aboard the bike and he is already challenging a top score. It took Rossi 5 years to get 373 on the M1. And who did he have to compete with anyway? Lorenzo's growth has been exponential. The depth of field is much greater now than it was all those early years of Rossi on the M1.

Only a fool would say that his success is due Rossi's development and that it has nothing to do with the rider.

Everybody said the same about Rossi back in 03 when he jumped ship. Ring a bell?

The fact that Lorenzo has had to beat Stoner, Rossi, Pedrosa, and Spies is insane if you think about it.

booster - Unregistered

October 30, 2010 9:09 PM

clementito......

you couldn't have done.......you're only 10 years old!!

Posted by clementito - Unregistered (1 hour 31 minutes ago)

1 2 3 4  »