MotoGP » Crash.net's MotoGP top ten: 7th

Nicky Hayden 7th in Crash.net's top 10 MotoGP riders of 2010

TedG

November 17, 2010 2:02 AM

You guys that think Nikki is going to beat Rossi are delusional. The bike is going to change radically. And he is going to have to start almost from scratch. But even at that he will be more consistent and at the end of the year he will be in the fray.

RawDawg

November 17, 2010 3:52 AM

"Executing children with learning difficulties."

What the F'k??????!!!!!!!!!!

Where in the hell do you people come up with this? Jeez! I mean everything isn't all gravy here but what kind of monsters do you "think" we are? Lord have mercy!

Motojunky..

November 17, 2010 4:26 AM

Honestly guys, is it worth having a top 10 out of 17. Hardly a significant thing to do, I think.
Here in Aus they play a game called Rugby League for 24 rounds, at at the end of the rounds, the top 8 are entitled to be in the play offs. Really stupid I thinks.

fanofthesport

November 17, 2010 4:57 AM

@bored:

That's what I said to start, you simpleton. I see you had no problem with the post I was responding to though. Probably wrote it yourself.

Now get on your chinese scooter and go to class. Now if you want to talk about motorcycle racing, I'm all ears. dolt

Rotsa Ruck - Unregistered

November 17, 2010 6:07 AM

There are a couple posts I agree with but on the whole, I have to say write Rossi off at your peril. He's pulled the rabbit out of the hat more than once. I say, wait and see. I'm sure he'll go much better than a whole lot of people think he will.

As for Nick, next year he should do quite well. I think he would regardless of whether Rossi came across or not. He's been on the Ducati now for 2 years. He's made progress each year. Next year he'll progress again and will figure in more than a couple battles at the front again.

With Rossi and Burgess' input, I'm sure he'll do even better. Maybe even pull a couple of wins out. I'm not saying he will, but he could. He looked more like his old self this year than he has in a few.

Yamaha-Blue - Unregistered

November 17, 2010 10:18 AM

The reality is Rossi will kick Hayden's **** in 2011 it does not matter if Nick has more experience on the Duke with JB and the rest of his crew there they will always have something special come race day.

CACCA 46 - Unregistered

November 17, 2010 1:03 PM

Nicky WILL NOT get the updates at the same time as Prima Donna Rossi. He will have to pull a Lorenzo "doing excellent on the bike with the leftovers" for ducati to even consider giving him the goods. Also his manager has to be as good as Lorenzo's to make it happen. Nicky is an very good rider but he is the number 2 under Rossi. Wake the he11 up.

Brian C. - Unregistered

November 17, 2010 4:41 PM

Those who say Nicky can't compete with Rossi haven't been paying attention, for YEARS. Nicky can ride with the best of them when he's getting proper support from his factory and team. Ducati has paid a lot for Rossi but I don't think they care who wins, they just want ONE of them winning. Ideally having both factory riders consistently on the podium would do wonders for Ducati.

The monumental task will echo Spies words: What scares you? "Stoner on a Honda..." Agreed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »