MotoGP » Vote for the best MotoGP rider of 2010!

We've had our say on the stars of MotoGP 2010 - now it's your turn to have yours'. We want to know who you rate as the heroes of the season in the premier class. To cast your votes, read on...

Suprianto - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 12:13 PM

No worries, I am not as smart as you. I am not intelligent enough to know that anyone who is not a Flossi fangirl must be Bob in disguise, and I am not smart enough to call others who prove me wrong "minions".

Bambang - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 1:17 PM

@Suprianto

If you think that Bob doesn't post comments under 'disguise' name, then indeed, you're not smart.

Another tell tale that you're not smart? Name calling and obscenity.

And could you tell me which part of my post saying 'anyone who is not a Flossi fangirl must be Bob in disguise'? I just know when Bob posts his comment. You will too very soon.

I completely missed the part where anybody proved me wrong. Was it deleted before I had a chance to read it? As far as I'm concern, it's just you guys planning christmas party.

Suprianto - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 2:07 PM

So our intelligent professor is pleading his case about name calling and obscenity. Who started it? If you don't like it then keep away from me. You don't need to make a provocation by calling me a minion of Bob's.

Bambang - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 2:34 PM

I'm sorry. I didn't know that being Bob's minion is an insult. I always thought it's a compliment, cause even Bob himself once said that he is the most sensible of Stoners' fans.
I believe him.

God, he is right, you guys are lost without him!

Bambang - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 2:41 PM

Sorry I assumed that by 'beanbag', you meant me. Because that's what Bob and hillbilly do.

But now that you have made it clear that you're not one of his minions. Then by 'beanbag' of course you meant the bag to put the bean in. Sorry, my bad...

Dr Zeuss - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 8:18 PM

Now then, who didn't get there new flossi 46 seat cover and bright yellow tassels for the Vespa.
If you continue to stamp your feet and huff and puff, Santa will not get you these for xmas.
Your questions have been passed on to the chooks out the back for analysis....you'll just have to wait until they stop laughing to get a response.

fan - Unregistered

November 29, 2010 8:51 PM

If Crash would have simply made the poll read 'Vote for your favorite rider of 2010' this really wouldn't be an issue.

The best rider in a season is the one who ends up with the most points. There is no arguing that fact.

The best rider that season does not mean he is the fan favorite.

I'm certain there were many people cheering for Spies, and that could be their favorite rider. Just becuase it is someones favorite, doesn't mean they think that rider is the best in the world. Seems a lot of children on this site seem to forget that little tidbit.

I do however like how the poll is set up in the 1-10 format.

TedG

November 29, 2010 11:16 PM

Why is it that the Stoner fans are so worried about what the Rossi fans do?

The best rider isn't determined by the most points, the very best rider may have had mechanical difficulties or injury or sickness and not got the points they could have. Skills, racecraft, charisma, drama, all make for a great racer. The ability to entertain (that is all that sports are about anyway) is a huge part of it.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »