MotoGP » MotoGP to continue on British Eurosport in 2011

British Eurosport has pledged its ongoing commitment to the coverage of MotoGP for at least another twelve months

916 - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 7:41 PM

The BBC's treatment of Moto G.P. has been abysmal, clearly very low on their priority with some races not being shown at all, and very unsupportive of British riders in the smaller capacity classes.
Personally, I wait to watch and listen to the informed commentary by Toby and Julian, but its a pain having to tell mates "dont tell me the results"
Do the decent thing bbc, give the rights back to Eurosport

rc212v - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 8:05 PM

Good for the britains, but I want time when Toby, Jules and Randy made LIVE coverage incredible on Eurosport International back.

Why BBC and Dorna are so arrogant?

zx10r - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 9:01 PM

It's not the BBC's decision regarding live Eurosport moto gp racers, its Dorna the series rights holder who said they wanted the live coverage on Free to Air channels to maximise the potential audience.

rabcati - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 9:45 PM

damo dont worry Kirby is too busy commentating on cycling and netball these days. Which i think he does an ok job on just please stay away from motogp!

David Casey - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 9:55 PM

Great news that Eurosport are showing all of the coverage again and that the best commentry team in the business are back again. Just wish the BBC hadn't pushed for an exclusive UK deal, although I guess it makes it accessable for more viewers.

Long may it continue

Hedgeholer - Unregistered

November 26, 2010 9:56 PM

Yeah well, tho Moody & Ryder do do a better job I watch it on Beeb even tho I now subscribe to Eurosprout on line.

Why?

For one its a better picture but more importantly I cannot stand the *****ic way Eurosnot gleefully push the races aside (they don't even pause the stream just over-ride it) with adverts. As far as I'm concerned Eurosnout are a bunch of grasping shysters happy to put the chance to grab a quick buck far ahead of the interests of their paying customers.

But give me half chance at getting Moody/Ryder informed commentary, a good picture and no scumming adverts and I am gone to that new channel.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »