MotoGP » Crutchlow: Time is lacking – but I'm a fast learner

Britain's sole representative in the MotoGP field in 2011, Tech 3 Yamaha rookie Cal Crutchlow admits that a number of factors are against him heading into the campaign - but vows to rapidly play catch-up

Bob Buttamasangy

December 03, 2010 11:16 AM

In some of his interviews, he comes across as a tool bag, but some others he's come across a down to earth bloke. Personally I hope he does well, if he's got a bit of fire, he could be interesting to watch, and that's what we're here for!
Not convinced he earned his spot here, but christ, I'm getting too old not to see a pom mixing it at the front every now and then!
See! A whole post and I didn't even mention Flo..doh!
btw, luv the new sunday school atmosphere! Hehe...

fedupwiththeidiots - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 11:29 AM

@Bob Buttamasangy Quote:
"A whole post and I didn't even mention Flo..doh!
btw, luv the new sunday school atmosphere! Hehe..."

When I first read your post I thought at last a sensible post from Bob B ,but as usual you had to descend into your usual childish behaviour.
As far as the Sunday School atmosphere it's a dam sight better now without certain people doing their best to destroy a decent topic.
To get back on topic I hope Cal proves the doubters wrong and I also support Valentino,in fact I support them all.
Once again, thank you Crash.NET for sorting out the idiots who persist in trying to spoil it for the majority.

Bob Buttamasangy

December 03, 2010 11:35 AM

Jeez, and I thought I could rave on! Hehe...
btw, I only posted a few minutes and about 3 centimetres away, is there really a need to 'quote' my quote? And just for the record, seeing you brought it up, I'm not a fan of Flo.

Cletu's dad - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 12:00 PM

Cletus, you re an idiot.

No Rossi fan here, btu find a guy who gets 9 world titles, races gp for 13 years and during that time breaks one finger and a leg - noother serious injuries in 13 years.

You obviously cannot get this very simple fact. Thus, i refer you to the first line of this post.

blue hurricane - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 12:05 PM

Bob, you are NOT a fan of Flo???? Holy ****, where did this come from.... Never saw that coming I tell you. Well now the world knows.
Cal may or may not deserve his seat in GP - depends on your point of view. I am looking forward to see him race in GP. Hope he sinks his teeth (tooth for you Americans out there)into the front runners and never let go... metaphorically speaking of course....

Sweeble

December 03, 2010 12:49 PM

Personally I am tired of posts on Crash that are insulting or disrespect riders, and if they get deleted then that's great. I was in the process of looking for a site with less childish name calling or people making provocative posts to get a reaction, but lets see if Crash can improve things.

Bob Buttamasangy

December 03, 2010 1:15 PM

Sweeble, a couple of months ago said:
"I'm hoping they come to their senses in 2012, nobody buys Ducatis because of Stoner riding the MotoGP Playstation bike."
Well Mr Sweeble, not only is this disrespectful and an insult to a rider, but obviously a somewhat misjudged insult. Crow anyone?

Oh yeah... Go Calvin.

............. - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 1:15 PM

This site and motomatters are my favorite to post.

This one needs some fine tuning on the ethics side of the postings but I admit I like to come here and read some of the weird stuff people post. Some of it sounds like the people at my office. I swear. But they don't watch motoracing so is not them for sure. lol.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »