MotoGP » Crutchlow: Time is lacking – but I'm a fast learner

Britain's sole representative in the MotoGP field in 2011, Tech 3 Yamaha rookie Cal Crutchlow admits that a number of factors are against him heading into the campaign - but vows to rapidly play catch-up

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Dray

December 03, 2010 1:24 PM

Good job Crash.net.....Here are 2 commandments to go by.
1. Keep those poster with bad things to say about other posters favorite riders in check.
2. Keep those posters with nothing to say but ridicule to other posters in check.

Now I can go uncheck with my Valentino Rossi praise along with praises for Ben Spies, Nicky Hayden and Colin Edwards. YEAH!!! BABY!!!!

Big up to my American Riders especially Ben for having a magnificent season. Kudos to Colin and Tech 3 Yamaha ..... It is nice to see Colin taking Cal under his wing, even though I personally don't think he will do any better than James Toseland.

Merry Xmas RawDawg!!!!

fan - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 1:43 PM

Dray, by definition, would be the king insulter of Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo.

Now Dray is trying to tell crash how to morally run it's site.

This ladies and gentlemen is called Irony.

Just to stay on topic, I predict crutchlow will be faster than rossi in sepang. Your results may vary.

fan - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 2:11 PM

@ dray and his change

Don't make me laugh. You have insulted and belittled every rider that has posed a threat to Rossi, and now you want to lay down commandments? Really? Your posts are constantly filled with hate, ignorance and hipocrisy and now you want to play the halo wearing angel, too funny.

I'm sure crash will remove this post due to abuse however, is it really abuse when I post the truth?

To stay on topic on think crutchlow will finish the season off in 12th, scoring higher ranked positions on tracks he is familiar with. Again my opinoin and your results may vary.

Sweeble - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 2:25 PM

@Bob
I absolutely stand by that comment, I don't think it's disrespectful at all. MotoGP machines have become so sophisticated that they are destroying racing, and like in F1, riders are starting very early with their racing career to the detrement of developing an interesting personality. The racing I enjoy most nowadays is WSS and Moto2, I watch MotoGP, but the stakes, costs and electronics are just too high. I find an interview with Guy martin more interesting than one with Dani Pedrosa, but having said that it's clear to me that Casey Stoner is an absolutely demon rider and that not knowing him personally, I can't judge his personality other than what he says in public.

Southerner

December 03, 2010 4:22 PM

Agree with you @ fan. Reckon 12th for Cal ending 2011 would be a very good season for him given the level of competition he'll be up against.Even 'rookie of the year' is going to be tough.Karel knows the tracks and is looking pretty decent on the Ducati.
I won't look too deep into my chrystal ball,but I predict the Sepang test is sure going to polish it up.
Ethics commission...Get outta here and pay Old Bob a retainer.Far better to read his sledging than to read idiotic one liner posts like...GO!!!... Whomever.

fan - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 4:27 PM

@ southerner

The funny thing is someone will take you and I predicting a 12th place finish as an insult.

I don't deny Crutchlow has talent, only a fool would. The talent will be very deep if everyone can start the season off injury free and that is what he is up against.

ROTY? I think so.

Funny how Cleatus got removed.

anotherfan - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 4:32 PM

@southerner

"Funny how Cleatus got removed."

It wasn't funny it was brilliant,perhaps he will learn to moderate his language in the future .We also live in hope that he will stop using these big words that nobody can understand javascript:insertTextCursor('comment',%20':rolleyes:')
I accept your comment on Cal but let's hope he does better than 12th