MotoGP » Crutchlow: Time is lacking – but I'm a fast learner

Britain's sole representative in the MotoGP field in 2011, Tech 3 Yamaha rookie Cal Crutchlow admits that a number of factors are against him heading into the campaign - but vows to rapidly play catch-up

Southerner

December 03, 2010 6:24 PM

Would be good if people saw it in perspective.When I say 12th, I mean 12th would be very good in a field comprising 9 experienced factory riders.Fully fit and a good test in Sepang will do Cal's confidence a world of good.With the confidence comes the speed and consistency.
@ scampsuzi,take your point.Might be a good idea for Crash to dump the 'agree/disagree' buttons,because generally the recommended comment may be the biggest load of junk,but qualifies by carrying the most ticks.
Generally I'm in favour of what some bloke once said.
'I may not agree with what you say,but will defend to the death your right to say it'. Democracy and all that.

CletusQWashingMachineIII

December 03, 2010 6:31 PM

It is indeed 'funny' that my post got removed, as I was only answering (without abuse) remarks made (with abuse) towards me earlier on on this thread. These remarks have not been removed - so we must surmise they are about Cal Crutchlow and non-abusive and that the chimp moderating this thread is not easily able to differentiate between his **** and his elbow.

That's right, you - chimp. Enjoying your little bit of power are you? It is a truth universally acknowledged that the insignificant find a way to assert their importance - enjoy it, now's your chance. I'd be pretty pissed with the world too if I had to spend my days churning through the banal nonsense that appears on here, so knock yourself out and tailor this thread to your every whim and fancy.

Toodles xx

guesswho - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 6:39 PM

@cletus
"If you want to leave acusatory inserts on people's posts, idiot, don't choose mine as it tends to point the finger and bother to READ what you're deleting first.

Or is that too much trouble for someone who has suddenly decided to keep threads on topic with unprecedented vigour and intolerance."

W*nker
Hardly the best way to address a member of Chrash.Net is it.By the way acusatory should be accusatory.

CletusQWashingMachineIII

December 03, 2010 6:41 PM

I'll address the knee jerk chimp in any way I like Mr Anon.

I'm so glad you're still nursing your grievance by the way. It'll give you a reason not to give up totally and just stay in bed all day.

Oh and for just one minute can we give up the pretence that there are just a few who swear and sledge when using this site. Its the vast majority.

fan - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 6:42 PM

Posted by CletusQWashingMachineIII

Exactly why I found it funny.

They will remove your comment for being off topic however, the recomended comment is so far off it's not even funny. I guess since your comments were not licking the boot heels of Rossi (dray), they removed it.

I would like to see crash moderate the board better however, if you are going to do it, do it fair. I can get my posts removed for calling Dray an idiot, but it's okay when he calls Lorezo, *****gay.

scampsuzi

December 03, 2010 7:22 PM

Cletus, you seem to be attempting to operate way way above your challenged ability. If you come to Canada you are certain to receive an improved education. Look forward to seeing you soon!. Don't stop making us laugh though!!

emilio - Unregistered

December 03, 2010 10:30 PM

Suzi, Hi it is I Emilio, maybe you think Canada girls schools not teach manners yes!! maybe you see CRASH trying to teach girls as you to talk nice, yes!! maybe good for you yes!! maybe Crutchlow does good next year for rookie yes!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »