MotoGP » Ducati debuts: Rossi, Hayden, Melandri, Stoner

Valentino Rossi's Ducati MotoGP debut compared with Nicky Hayden, Marco Melandri and Casey Stoner before him.

Southerner

December 11, 2010 2:25 PM

Mr.god in Heaven.You are quite right.I don't know them nor their agendas.However,as an armchair whatever you called me,one agenda that was definitely not on the Marlboro/Ducati agenda was for Rossi to be that far back after two days of racing against the stop watch.And that is what testing is.My agenda was to see how quickly I could get the thing from point A back to point A,trying new things all the time from machine adjustments through to self adjustment.
Now,if I got progressively slower,I would be in a state of confusion like they are now in Bologna.
Stoner also said on many occasions that they would start Friday quick out the box and go backwards over the weekend.Only difference between him and Rossi on the same bike is that Stoner would regress from first to 3rd or crash out trying.Rossi's first bite at the cherry saw him go from 10th to 15th.
But,I'll grant you this.Its early days and no matter what.Sepang will be the judge.
As to who I am...well,irrelevant to the topic.
General

pp916 - Unregistered

December 11, 2010 4:24 PM

A bit of mischief to liven up a miserable dark winter.....somebody at Crash spent some quality time dreaming up a way to wind up the Rossi fanatics, with great success judging by the response!

Got to admit it made me chuckle but no way am I going to wade thro' all the stroppy comments!

All this does is highlight what a brilliant natural talent Casey Stoner is, on any bike......never doubted it myself.

Funny tho'..........

no - Unregistered

December 11, 2010 5:02 PM

@Crash.net you delete any of my posts that i call Stoner by a girls name but do nothing when Bob Butt continues to call Rossi flo and flossi.You guys are true hippocrates.There are guys named stacy but never heard a guy that is named flo.So be fair crash.
EDIT by CRASH.NET:
Why is it necessary for you guys to engage in that type of activity in the first place?

fan - Unregistered

December 11, 2010 7:29 PM

Posted by no

So you are a douche nozzle that is upset at crash for not editing another douche nozzle's comments.

Classic.

pp916 - Unregistered

December 11, 2010 7:47 PM

Plaudits to Crash for trying to clean this forum up......all the bitching, name calling and whining does get pretty tedious at times and usually ruins what could be a good discussion....but hey, that's kids for ya!

Jim Clausen

December 11, 2010 10:58 PM

Since Burgess is going to Ducati with Rossi, you can bet the Duc will be well sorted come opening race. In fact, I doubt it would be too far fetched to engrave the MotoGP championship trophy now.

rockstar - Unregistered

December 12, 2010 12:02 AM

you gotta realize that, honda is fast in the straight and more stable than duke in the corner plus they have casey there. even rossi ever said this year that if honda could find solution for their corner speed, it would be a big problem for yamaha, and right now even jorge said that the biggest threat is honda + casey

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  »