MotoGP » Suzi Perry denies BBC MotoGP return

"It's not my place to talk about the [BBC MotoGP] line up for this season, but I can't do it" - Suzi Perry.

a nations sighs with relief - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 10:50 AM

thank goodness for that. Now all we need is to get rid of Cox. and get Moody and Ryder in the BBC commentary box. which wont happen. still, at least she wont be coming back. Matt Roberts does the job better than she did, why not just let him do the full job?

Good riddance - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:20 AM

Dave - just another gormless muppet happy to stare at the pretty-pretty girl instead of having to listen to the rubbish that comes out of her month.

Dave - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:29 AM

RD350 some people prefer the BBC, i'm not a fan of either channel and even though I have Eurosport I'll watch the BBC. Eurosport is not all it's cracked up to be.

RD350LC - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:37 AM

Dave I am sorry but On the few occasions I have had no choice to watch it on the BBC I have been appalled by the coverage
And don't get me started on Charlie Cox.......
I still think DORNA should not have given the live exclusive deal to the BBC if they will not show the lower classes on live TV
(Rather than just the red button)
Eurosport has none of the pointless build up and twaddle thats on while there is actually a race going on
The BBC has no commitment at all to the sport & the coverage reflects that

Dave - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:51 AM

RD350 that's fair enough but you have to realise that there are fans watching on the BBC, and they are no less fans than anyone else. The crew on Eurosport are too geeky for me tastes.

Dave - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:52 AM

RD350 that's fair enough but you have to realise that there are fans watching on the BBC, and they are no less fans than anyone else. The crew on Eurosport are too geeky for my tastes.

Dave the 455h013 - Unregistered

January 28, 2011 11:58 AM

"Get someone who's been-there-and-done-that instead of this continuous stream of ignorant ****s who are simply looking for a stepping stone to celebrity."

Continuous stream? What 2 females presenters in 7 years hmmm. The word gormless comes to mind

1 2 3 4 5 6  »