MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Thursday 6pm

Sepang MotoGP lap times as of 6pm on Thursday, at the end of the third and final day of the first official test of 2011.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Dag Nutbag - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:39 PM

Rossi and ducati defo have work to do, but he's a long way from full fitness, add to that, the ducati hates sepang and one second off on such a big lap is not too bad. However I am not very confident that the bike can find a base setting for every circuit(on the yam Rossi did a .02 at last years test and loves the track)), new frame needed.

I am not convinced that there are 8 aliens, so I am not as impressed with Dani and Casey, they are both behind a last year rookie(yes I know Simo is good). What it does show is that the honda is very very good. I refer to Rossi's comments on the yam he knows best, but if the rest keep getting better will yam fall by the way side.

Roll on the next test and Go Rossi!!!!! and Go Dani!!!!

puig - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:41 PM

Dani Pedrosa
still not
convinced by
new 2011
Honda. Will
back-to-back
'10 and '11
bikes again at
2nd Sepang test

(i think pedrosa want 2 sec faster then his rivals)

missed a bit - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:42 PM

Stoner jumps from average bike to decent bike and goes fast and crashes. Rossi jumps from best bike to average bike and goes slow,............and crashes!

Is it a pre requisite to being a Rossi fan that you always miss something important?

RawDawg

February 03, 2011 12:44 PM

"Where is Rawdawg, he's needed with his cut and paste software, he guaranteed Casey would be top step today and from here,"

Billy Gruff

I'm right here - it's 7:40am in the morning thank you.

Were do you get off calling me out?

Do this - click on my tag and scroll through my post and tell me were did I "guarantee" Casey would be on top step today and from here get back to me.

I'm registered - it doesn't make sense to lie on what I did or didn't say. If you want to slag off Stoner because people are ripping your guy than go ahead but don't attach my name to it and lie about it.

Grrrrrr. - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:47 PM

We all know that the Rossi disciples like to spill their hatred in the direction of whoever dares to upstage their hero.

Looks like they're going to need a lot of hatred this year to go round!

Potty time - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:47 PM

Alien status re application form available. No one has automatically qualified yet.

How will the top four honda guys differentiate themselves. Could be tears in the honda garage
Honda snapshot(overall)
1)Simo
2)Dani
3)Stoner
4)Dovi

ttfn.

Priaulx2

February 03, 2011 12:47 PM

@Yamawho - Winning the Moto Gp and WSBK championships this year will be hard enough(although I reckon they'll win Moto GP and definately be there or thereabouts in the wsbk) for them never mind when Johnny Rea moves from wsbk on to a satellite honda moto gp (hopefully next year) and moto gp goes 1000s in 2012.
Winning the wsbk and moto gp is a massive ask to do in one season never mind a few in a row. (Have you seen the number of winning bikes in wsbk?)

mmm - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 12:50 PM

It's just testing ladies and gentlemen! Just testing!
The ones going for fast lap times are the ones who want some attention and sponsors. No not all, but they are absolutely not interested in their rivals times.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »