MotoGP » Sepang II MotoGP test times - Wednesday 4pm

Sepang MotoGP lap times as of 4pm on Wednesday, day two of the second official test of 2011.

Paul Nguyen

February 23, 2011 10:37 AM

Paul Whines... that's a good one you one-time commenters... How am I the one that's whining, when you're the ones that are doubting a multiple championship winner? Come to think of it, neither of us are whining. It's more like telling those who like to run their mouths to shut up. You can bet your a$$ that I'm gonna bring up the fact that none of you haters of Rossi race. Because all you can do is talk. Do I race? No... but I can respect every single rider whether they're 1st in testing or last. Not only that, but I don't sit here and make assumptions about why they're 1st or last. So the reference to YOU whiners not racing is that since you're all so quick and able to pass judgement with your professional and scientifically proven assumptions on Rossi who has developed TWO winning bikes, is quite simple... since you're so good and seem to know it all, go out there and show Rossi how to ride the GP11. Otherwise, shut up... or else it'll be you that's whining.

dinokpir - Unregistered

February 23, 2011 10:39 AM

ok race enthusiast i think i miss something here
who on earth is paul!?

one of the comment even mocking the name by saying it as
paul nguyen

................. seriously who's paul!? could anyone help me please

anyway i was waiting for dpuniet to show up as i believe his riding style is the same with stoner, but i was wrong he havent show us nothing of the sort so far, or maybe just not yet

i'm not really surprise to c rossi improve his time
as i still believe that ducati is a good bike for the top speed, so circuit like sepang or qatar will help them on the race, just my knowledge so far so if anyone can give me better understanding or perspective about this situation by all mean enlighten us readers

Paul Nguyen

February 23, 2011 10:42 AM

Paul is me!

Another thing... are you Rossi-bashers the same ones who bashed Rossi when he made the switch from Honda to Yamaha? What'd you have to say then? Will Rossi be able to do the same on a Ducati? I don't presume to tell the future, but Rossi's definitely go the talent to do so. So hate all you want on Rossi and the fact that he's sick, 9th, has a screwed up shoulder or whatever... fact of the matter is, when race time comes and he doesn't deliver, he blames it on himself... not the bike or his crew... and that takes a champion to do so.

dinokpir - Unregistered

February 23, 2011 10:53 AM

paul ...... relax mate
i dont know ur history but seriously u gotta relax buddy
i'm not bashing anyone
i'm just a race fan who love other rider that can beat rossi that's all
i never mock rossi because i believe he's a living legend for a reason, but
since stoner and lorenzo beat rossi
i dont know what kind of fan r u

lot's of rossi fan who is very childish, and immature put comment and exaggerate way over the limit as if rossi is god of 2 wheels, this is a competition just because u r strong doesnt mean that u wont get ur ass kicked, there r time for everything,
and rossi is not the only rider who have the talent
back then rossi came to gp 500, and motogp on the right time,

i respect every racer i repeat i respect every single of them
but lot's of the fan really annoy others by put excessive unnecessary comment

dinokpir - Unregistered

February 23, 2011 10:57 AM

almost forgot lorenzo beat rossi with the same bike
just in case if u forgot
so @ the same level of toy lorenzo can beat rossi fair and square

geezzz spies could b a champion aswell if this goes well for him

Paul Nguyen

February 23, 2011 11:11 AM

Haha... I am relaxed... how am I not relaxed? Are you relaxed? I don't assume that you're not relaxed. If you respect Rossi and other riders, then I'm not talking to you. I enjoy racing too and I actually enjoy it more when Rossi loses... even though I'm a Rossi fan... because I like to see racing. But I also don't make stupid remarks to other riders who are down on their luck. I'm a Yamaha fan first but I still support Rossi. Sure, Lorenzo beat Rossi... so did Stoner... but time and time again, Rossi has come back. People just like to hate the winner... I guess. And many are disrespectful to Rossi. I'd be saying the same thing if they were disrespectful to Lorenzo (who I'm NOT a fan of)... because at the end of the day, these guys are out there smashing! Same for Stoner... there were plenty of Stoner haters when he ran into his string of bad luck in 2008... I defended him as well. Now, all of sudden, Stoner is fastest and people are rooting for him.... and I'm the one being accused of

Paul Nguyen

February 23, 2011 11:13 AM

and I'm the one being accused of being on the Rossi band wagon? Please. I'm relaxed. Relaxed enough to say that if the previous comments about Rossi's stats aren't good enough, then Doohan, Rainey, Schwantz, Lorenzo, Stoner, Agostini, Roberts Sr. and Roberts Jr. must not know what they're talking about either. What I'm saying is, sure, have a team and riders that you root for, but don't hate on them when they're having some bad luck. At the end of the day, each of these guys makes the racing better.... and what I'm saying is if someone doesn't think so, then maybe they can try their hand at racing and see how they do... or simply look at themselves and how they handle their day when they are sick, having a damaged shoulder, or are just having a bad day. Trust me, I'm relaxed.

« 1 2 3 4  »