MotoGP » Sepang II MotoGP test times - Thursday 4pm

Sepang MotoGP lap times as of 4pm on Thursday, during the third and final day of the second official test of 2011.

wing chun - Unregistered

February 24, 2011 8:20 AM

I must say casey is looking really impressive and so is the honda. However i always worry for him coz he always seems to be riding an inch away from a fall.

Lets hope all other teams can improve otherwise this may turn out to be a yawnfest with the way the hondas are running

itsme - Unregistered

February 24, 2011 8:21 AM

"CS still out front. Interesting to note the number of laps........I think Casey likes this bike
Posted by Buzzard - Unregistered (4 minutes ago)"

And he did his fastest lap on lap 2!!!

Kragaap

February 24, 2011 8:23 AM

Still wonder what to read into all of this ...

Yesterday Spies said he will be going for a 1 lap time today, then he ends it early, with his best time 1 sec off Stoners ... then today he says if there was a race today he would be fighting for victory ... all this does not make much sense to me.

As a Honda fan I hope this is the best Yamaha can do with 1 lap times, but I doubt Spies will be 30sec. off in a race ... granted he was the 2nd most consistent guy yesterday.

Testing Times Indeed - Unregistered

February 24, 2011 8:28 AM

I know Ducati keep saying they are taking a methodical approach to development however what are they actually developing if Rossi doesn't test the new parts or chassis that were set up for him this morning?

Vito has said he has tried a new swingarm and thats it and he didn't like that. Just me I guess but wouldn't you trial everything? especially the cf chassis flex package that was supposed to be so important?

To me their whole approach has been a mess with Hayden only confirming what Rossi used last night. Honda and Yamaha appear to be working as a team and sharing and knowing workloads.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »