MotoGP » Rossi, Hayden join fans at Ducati send-off party

Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden appear in front of 38,000 fans at 'Ducati MotoGP Night'.

No Love - Unregistered

March 07, 2011 7:07 AM

If you said they are struggling based on the testing, I can't argue...bcoz their testing result was not good. I tend to wait what the end result

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see his move to ducati is bigger than racing itself. As my opinion, maybe it's only italian manufacture can offer to italian rider. Ducati will produce scooter or cheaper bikes to throw to asia and south america market. And they will use the popularity of valentino to support it. I heard rumours his contract with ducati at least 6 years after he left motogp.

No Love - Unregistered

March 07, 2011 7:21 AM

The racing is suffer... Yes and no...
The racing itself become a boring races, it's more parade than racing. Motogp is in war with superbike, in terms of interesting racing. Dorna plan with 100cc, the racing will more close and interesting. But I doubt it if with so much electronics controls. Since 2007 , how much good battle you can watch ? not many, and most where valentino involved in. Perhaps, with interesting races in 1000cc, will attract more sponsors ?
And in the other had, if valentino left motogp, maybe they can lower the riders salary, but how percentage from the manufacture budget to pay rider salary ? I think it's not much. The racing cost itself is too expensive. Dorna should think a better and cheaper championship,

nebar1

March 07, 2011 8:12 AM

I agree, all sports are being ruined because there is too much money flying around.

If you've been exiled Bob then I am sorry that happened, but nothing to do with me, and you know that.
For my part I enjoy our exchanges. No malice either way.

BambangBikeRider

March 08, 2011 12:13 AM

I've always have the respect for you .Lucifer. You're the proof that to be a Stoner fan, you don't have to be rude.

Come with facts and numbers, even interesting knowledge we all like to read...

It shows that you're a real racing fan.

Just enjoy the race... Cheers

nebar1

March 08, 2011 10:26 AM

Lucifer I will second what Bambang says. Whilst you don't post very often, when you do you are concise and to the point. While you obviously are a keen Stoner fan you are always fair and honest when talking of others.
Good on you, enjoy the season.

« 2 3 4 5 6