MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP test times - Monday 11pm

Qatar MotoGP lap times as of 11pm on Monday, at the end of the third and final pre-season test of 2011.

gonen6t - Unregistered

March 14, 2011 8:33 PM

Predictions
-Spies will dominate over Lorenzo this year.
-Rossi WILL be on the podium first race.
-Danni will top Stoner.
-Edwards will never win a race.
-idiots will never stop repeating "80 seconds"
-By the 3rd race we will know if Honda will win championship.
-idiots will continue to make dumb ass statements about riders they dislike.

Jiffy - Unregistered

March 14, 2011 8:34 PM

Rossi and Lorenzo biggest underachievers.. Sack Jorge and get Colin back in the factory team alongside Spies.. Jorge and Vale are finished.. Randy & NIcky for factory Dukes.

hoppy

March 14, 2011 8:35 PM

Val is truly having a mare on the Ducati at the moment.It is not what i was hoping for to be honest.I want to see him up the sharp end with the Honda and Yamaha boys.But the mountain he seems to be climbing right now is a monster.I really hope that he gets it together.It is not fun to watch him struggle like this.Though i know there are some who are loving it.

nebar1

March 14, 2011 8:36 PM

asefi, normally at this point I would defend Rossi. Sod it I can't find anything positive to say.
Can't wait till I get up tomorrow to read what all my aussie friends will be saying.

motogenius46 - Unregistered

March 14, 2011 8:37 PM

@gonen6t

Predictions
-Spies will dominate over Lorenzo this year. (I really hope so! Not a Lorenzo fan at all! And Go YAMAHA!!!)
-Rossi WILL be on the podium first race. (I certainly hope so... I always wish The Doctor well and never count him out.)
-Danni will top Stoner. (Not sure... I'd like to see Stoner do well cause I'm a fan of his before Dani!)
-Edwards will never win a race. (LOL!!! So True!)
-idiots will never stop repeating "80 seconds" (What is 80 seconds?)
-By the 3rd race we will know if Honda will win championship. (Gonna disagree... I hope for a season full of good battles with Yamaha coming out on top!)
-idiots will continue to make dumb ass statements about riders they dislike. (Yep... people need to respect all the riders more whether they like them or not!)

SwissJudge

March 14, 2011 8:37 PM

This year stands to be Pedrosas best chance. I have looked back at Stoners DNF record and that alone clinches it.

Stoner...see above.

Simo...should be funny watching him missjudge overtakes and bump top runners into the gravel.

Spies...The big question is...is Lorenzo sandbagging ???

Rossi...the wheel has turned...hey the first race is in a week...if they have not got it right now then catching up will take time. Perhaps Rossis best chance is 2012?

THE BIG QUESTION ???

HOW OFTEN CAN DUCATI DO WHAT THEY DID IN 2007 ?

I think not often...even with Rossi. Perhaps a little more is required from AMG and partners...

could be worse - Unregistered

March 14, 2011 8:39 PM

Don't dispair Rossi fans, if it had been the real race then he wouldn't have finished 13th. No siree, he'd have been twelth because he knows he can always rely on his old mucker the Texas Thrombosis to move over and let him past

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »