MotoGP » Stoner: My back completely locked-up

“I felt my back completely lock up on me and I couldn't move for three or four corners” – Casey Stoner.

. - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 10:58 AM

..........this thing with Rossi is a joke he went to say sorry straight after the race as any decent racer at any level does end of. not for media or any of the other ****e he keeps spouting.

I had a team m8 once who got like this spouting **** and obsessed with a particular rider, in the end people ignored how fast he was and only notice the ****e he was talking.

Baz to motogp

SB - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 11:21 AM

Check the reply. Simo stuck it right in front but went in to hot so he had to shed off some speed to make it round. This caused the gap. I think if he went ahead and kept the speed up we wouldnt have had a gap and Casey wouldnt have anything to be unhappy about. Obviously it was the gap that was caused by the Simo move that he is complaining about - and rightly so!

Hell-a-Luyeah - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 11:27 AM

It is a gr8 pity that as good a racer as Casey actually is attracts this amount of dislike.Not even the stick that Jorge and Vale get is as vitriolic as what is directed at Casey.Unfortunately, he brings quite a bit of this on himself from the infantile things he does (all those gestures on track) and says, even if he may only be answering questions.These are quite minor things but they stick.Are there no PR people and image makers out there who can help him eschew these irritants so that his true and more deserving image can get cemented?

evel ken evil - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 11:31 AM

i think Casey thought all he had to do to win was turn up....

the stoner fans on here who have panned rossi's injury as rubbish will be saying this is a bonafided reason for his non win

Awesome result for Danni ...i think his form bodes bad for Casey..i think Casey was expecting to wipe the floor with Danni after the off season.

Maybe Caseys talent is outweighed by his ambition

another DNF for Spies?...surely the american fans will be dumbstruck that the motorcycling messiah has crashed again

BambangBikeRider

May 02, 2011 11:32 AM

1. Dani moved across and he had to hit the brakes.
2. Simo cut him off which he's not so happy about.
3. His rear tyre didn't seem to want to work so well.
4. He felt his back completely lock up on him and he couldn't move for three or four corners.

Yep! it's the whole universe against him. How do you expect him to win the race?

Kiyo Rulz - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 11:47 AM

I knew before I looked at the comments that I would see a torrent of negativity about how Stoner should man-up and how the back injury is just an excuse. I recommend that Crash filter out some of these Cry-Baby and Moaner comments. I really do.

I hope Stoner has better luck next time.

stratmoto - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 12:05 PM

Aye, that Stoner lad needs t' 'arden up.

Get some lambs fry and black pudding into ya, lad.

Owt for nowt if lad don't eat proper. Scunthorpe style, proper like.

....so much aggression here, it's intimedating me.

hoppy

May 02, 2011 12:12 PM

You will always have to endure the hate filled tripe posted on this site.Not just aimed at Casey but at other riders too.Gets like an infant school playgroung sometimes.
Bottom line is,regardless of any problems Casey had yesterday,he still finished on the podium!
That will do nicely.
Much needed points secured.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »