MotoGP » Stoner: My back completely locked-up

“I felt my back completely lock up on me and I couldn't move for three or four corners” – Casey Stoner.

Ringo Reeves

May 02, 2011 8:36 PM

The spiritually and emotionally mature person understands when it's time to move on. Living in the past,always looking behind you gives you a permanent kink in the neck, and that's painful.
Two year-old children throw tantrums and even though it's obnoxious, we tend to overlook it because of their age. In twent six year-olds, it's downright scary.

Carrying a chip on your shoulder harms you the most. People steer away from you, you're like a vicious dog that may bite with the slightest provocation. Friendships fall apart. The more people avoid you, the more bitter you get.
I think that covers Stoner.

Locks46+91+38&35

May 02, 2011 8:42 PM

One line of thought no one has mentioned. Stoner's back problem could be genuine as he could of pulled something when he kept looking back to see if Rossi was following him. On the other side of the coin that could of been really embarrassing if Rossi had fell off while looking at himself on tv.

starting to look obvious now! - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 8:43 PM

@Crash
Why are Ringo Reeves rabidly anti Stoner comments allowed to stay when other people get theirs deleted?
Please explain this.
If you are going to delete comments at least do it fairly and without bias!
EDIT by CRASH.NET:
The comments were deleted because the posters were trying to bring nationality into it. And some were deleted because they were attempting to take the thread off track. Not to mention posters trying to start a flame war.

Ringo Reeves

May 02, 2011 8:47 PM

I've put my money on Lorenzo for the title at 7/2 and have seen nothing to make me change my mind.

I actually know the little Aussie from his days in BSB, he actually lived 18 miles away. He comes across now as he did then. Very, very self-centred.

@crash
If i posted comments about Rossi that were as rabid as those posted by Ringo they would be deleted in an instant.Yet his posts are still here.So you ARE biased.I am all in favour of policing the site but it is just not being done in a consistant manner.
And now he is spitting his dummy out and making personal attacks on other posters!

Locks46+91+38&35

May 02, 2011 9:08 PM

I have just read someone's post asking for another poster's stuff to be pulled. And hey guess what i have just read a post by that same person calling British people names . Surely crash should pull that person's post. And also to that person hell what kind of bike were you guys racing a thousand years ago ?. By the way have you never heard of Gary Hocking , Derek Minter , Dave Simmonds , Bill Ivy , Phil Read , Mike Hailwood , Rod Gould , Barry Sheene , Carl Fogarty James Toesland oh i have had enough now .

Locks46+91+38&35

May 02, 2011 9:32 PM

Oh dear the censors have been really busy . It seems like in their attempt to not appear one sided they have pulled my very inoffensive reply to another poster. Tut tut what's this world coming to . It was fun though to the other poster involved can we shake on it and move on. This is straight up.

Stavros - Unregistered

May 02, 2011 10:04 PM

Stoner simply ran out of set up time. Its a fast bike but still a new bike so he turns up at tracks with no previous data, so when he has brake hose issues and mixed conditions in practice it will hurt him more than Dani and Jorge, just the way it goes but the podium is still important. If not for Rossi he might still be leading the title.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8  »