MotoGP » Who was your star of Le Mans?

Who impressed you at Le Mans?

acidraine - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 4:02 AM

These little threads about who was your star at any track, really are silly. Whenever I visit one I know, who will be deemed the star, no matter if he has knocked somebody off, been gifted a podium, come in mid-pack, whatever, wherever it will always be the same rider...crash net should just change their name to rossifanboy net and be done with it.

VICTORFREY FRANCE - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 6:47 AM

rossi of course.the episod of the yamaha burning during the morning warm up is a symbol,the bike wanted to say to lorenzo:" u are not my master he's gone with someone else a girl named ducati gp11 she is italian.now i feel alone with someone who always think my engine lack power,the hondas are stronger, never kisses me and loved me like rossi did. but i winned everything during more than 7 years .you don't deserve me ,rossi he knew how to prepare and develop all the things.i don't like you and i commited suicide by dropping you off and burning myself,i never loved you and never will".

tripoddave - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 7:49 AM

Stoner.
What an amazing performance.
You may not like him (I don't know the guy so I can't comment) but that level of dominance is so rarely seen in MotoGp. It was an even more impressive display of relentless speed than Rossi at Philip Island in 2002 IMO as it is so difficult to get a significant advantage at LeMans.

stephen - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 8:45 AM

to me it was casey all the way didnt have a good start didnt panic and then blew them away second was dani what a starter he is and kept pressure on casey until casey broke him third was lady luck (rossi)has to wait for riders to do stupid things to get near the top the duke is nowhere as bad as casey had to drag around with and i dont care what ppl say i admire rossi for his achievements but i dont think he will tame the duke beast as casey did

Drop Bear - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 10:21 AM

Oh its gotta be Rossi. The way he pressured Simo to take out Dani to get onto the podium on a bike Stoner could win on....Hang on, something doesn't add up here?

nebar1

May 16, 2011 1:20 PM

Samas,...."To date Vale is not as good as Casey was on the Duke"
It depends when your starting point is. If you mean this year then to date he is doing better than Casey did last year. No matter, it is early days yet.
Agree with your other points, though.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »