MotoGP » 125: Paris Hilton proud of Vinales win

"Motorcycle racing is so exciting. It's such an amazing sport" - Paris Hilton.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

ebaums - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 5:59 PM

How old she is? 16? jeezzzz, I understand the showbusiness rules but her with pony pink vespa 7 years old child with huge tits ready for sex wannabe it's completely messed up! Why she can't make something with 'matured' status image? She is very pretty, ok, but those riders in this paint scheme are already castrated. Good economy but with what price?

Bliz - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 6:06 PM

I have no issues with Paris sponsering a team and it was nice to see them win. Though, I do wonder what her motives were for doing this. Is she really a big fan of sport?

rotsa ruck - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 6:30 PM

ebaums, do a little research. Vespas are fashionable in Hollywood where Paris spends most of her time. They're fashionable pretty much everywhere in California to be honest. There are a rather large number of women riding them, and not just in the city. Anywhere there is a large metro area you'll see them out and about with trendy clad riders on them. They even have their own sort of 'poker run' on weekends. Even Honda Ruckus' have a following here.

Casey Jones - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 6:44 PM

The fastest I've gone is, like 50.

LOL I do about 100 on a Friday or Saturday night out if there no racing that weekend if you know wot I mean fellow Crash lads users.

I also bet she was told about the win coz she has no interested in theis sport I don't think. It all about the fame for her which is a joke coz she looks and acts like a wet fish most of the time LOL.

shuggiemac

May 30, 2011 7:51 PM

What a bunch of cynical, loser types some of you are. More interested in trying to insult someone than actually thinking about the sport side of it.

I have no opinion either way on Paris Hilton but fair do's to the girl for getting involved and putting some much needed cash into the team. It matters not a jot if she is interested in the past but today actions speak louder than words.

None of you miserable, cynical SOB's spout off about FIAT for example who have sodded off as a sponsor once it suited them. I have no issue with them doing that, it is life but to take a shot at the girl and the team shows what a miserable, sad bunch some of you are.

sokudo - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 8:42 PM

She knew a bit more than I thought she would haha. But in all seriousness, it's really good to see this team get more and more exposure and Maverick Vinales must love the exposure he's getting haha. He was the only name she said completely correctly :p

Juice - Unregistered

May 30, 2011 11:26 PM

Why are some of you hating. She comes out and supports her team and gives recognition to Maverick. I think it's awesome what she's doing and hope she continues her awesome work.

« 1 2 3  »