MotoGP » Rossi without Burgess for home race

"I'd like to wish good luck to Jeremy, who won't be able to join us this weekend due to very important personal reasons" - Valentino Rossi.

AR - Unregistered

June 29, 2011 11:39 PM

@Rahul "I didnt like this comment from Vittoriano Guareschi. '...and we're awaiting his prompt return' Seems a little bit of pressure on GB to get back quick. I think the comment should have been more like "we will miss him but he needs to be where he is and should take his time...family always comes first."

Yeah I didn't really like the sound of that either but then it could've been a translation issue.

I chose to read it as if he would like to see the medical procedure to be over without complications thus leaving JB free to return quickly.

shaunthesheep - Unregistered

June 30, 2011 12:16 AM

best wishes to jb and his wife and family in times of crisis you are not alone,in times like these you need your family and i do believe the whole world of the motor bike family wishes your wife a ful and healthy recovery

BambangBikeRider - Unregistered

June 30, 2011 2:44 AM

I think, the "his prompt return" part is mostly intended to wave off any speculation that says Ducati will take over the GP11 and 12 development and that Burgess is not going back to Ducati.

MVMan - Unregistered

June 30, 2011 4:36 AM

Best wishes to the Burgess family,I hope his wife makes a speedy recovery.

@BambankBikeRider.

I don't think Rossi would let Ducati release JB and go it alone.JB and Rossi will succeed in making the Ducati competetive.

Googolplex

June 30, 2011 5:39 AM

Behind every successful man is a woman who holds up the ladder. I suspect Mrs Burgess must be one of the most supportive and decent people going around, having kept with Jerry through all these years that he has been travelling the world.

Take as long as is needed and don't rush back Jerry, she deserves it.

Moe - Unregistered

June 30, 2011 8:50 AM

I wish all the best for Mrs. Burgess and Jeremy... I hope she conquers this dreadful disease. As silly as this may sound, this is a time for Jeremy to reconsider his commitments and what is truly important in his life...

« 1 2 3 4 5  »