MotoGP » Stoner, Lorenzo 'won’t go' to Japanese MotoGP

Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo will not take part in the 2011 Japanese MotoGP.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

BabyOneMoreTime - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:07 AM

The danger to them of radiation emanating from fukushima 120km away at motegi is zero, unless they get someone to catch them fish to eat from fukushima bay , or go swimming there on the way there or back.

However, these guys have been riding bikes from there early teens rather than studying nuclear physics, and the japanese government have been less than frank about aspects of the nuclear accident, so I think it would be reasonable for them to get independent advice, if they are making decisions rather than just being aware of a decision made by dorna, FIM or whomever.

slammy - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:26 AM

Lol,

Im an American and you say the Japanese government has been less than frank.

Find me a government that hasnt.

The worlds nuclear energy commision should be the final say.

They say its ok.

mike8863 - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:27 AM

Blahh blahh blahh....all these comments about politics, the truth and pu$$ies...

If I had a hottie like Adrianna waiting for me I wouldn't want the goollies to fall off or shrivel up either....just my 2c

Napalm - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:30 AM

We are not just talking about radiation that shows up on a geiger counter. If you inhale or ingest a hot particle it can stay with you for a long time and mess you up. It's Russian roulette.

It probably won't happen, but no one can guarentee it won't.

But saying all that, I would probably go, but I would not like anyone to tell me I had to, or that it was safe when I know it is not.

slammy - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:41 AM

What was there to disagree with in my post?

You think theres an honest government out there?

Or you dont believe the worlds nuclear police along with dozens of other independent studies?

Sad group of keyboard commandoes in here.

notuagain

July 17, 2011 1:46 AM

I oftened wondered what the difference was between those that can ride motgp biks at full tilt and those that think they could given the opportunity but now resign themselves to writing gibberish comment on crash.net.

It seems that the answer is basic intelligence.

One looks at all the aspects and makes an informed decision not to go to japan the other sits in his/her armchair several thousand miles away and calls them pussies

slammy - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 1:52 AM

@notuagain

Maybe you should ride a motogp bike then since the only thing required to ride at that level is basic intelligence.

Obviously you havent looked at all the aspects.

Continue to resort to name calling and attempts at humor. Yer so leet.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »