MotoGP » Ben Bostrom gets MotoGP chance with LCR Honda

The former World Superbike Championship race winner will ride in both MotoGP and AMA Superbike over the weekend.

fan - Unregistered

July 19, 2011 5:47 PM

I like BB, nothing against him, talented rider, good guy but what a waste of a wild card.

I love wild card rides for the younger generation. It gives them an opportunity to see what is really out there and can give them a goal. This is pointless.

Kiyo Rulz - Unregistered

July 19, 2011 5:52 PM

As much as I'm glad to see Ben get a wildcard, I don't think he'll beat Elias like people are saying. Especially as the fact that Ben is there will spur Elias on to ride even faster than normal.

Ben1 - Unregistered

July 19, 2011 5:56 PM

If there is too few riders on the grid it's the problem, if there is one more that's the problem. I can't understand some 'fans'. Personally, I think it's great that a wildcard rider starts in the big MotoGP category. In the last years it became almost impossible. Maybe Ben Spies was the last of them, if I remember well.

wallymann

July 19, 2011 5:56 PM

ben better be on the horn with all his yank buddies with recent GP experience, gotta get his head around the diff dynamics, style, and limits the GP tech enables.

unless he does that, it will be a "wasted" wild-card. but someone's gotta get it. at least BB has raced in europe before!

Texas750 - Unregistered

July 19, 2011 5:57 PM

@morestupidpostsbymericans... haha! Yeah right. Another Brit with the Toseland blues I take it? Another bike on the grid is a good thing and I BBoz all the best (Toseland too)

MotoGP - Unregistered

July 19, 2011 6:33 PM

I like Ben, popular guy and good for the sport, but he has about as much chance as - well, anybody on that LCR nail. If it brings more attention to the series over here it's a good thing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »