MotoGP » Ducati: No 1000cc test at Brno

"On Monday we'll continue the development work on the GP11.1 with both Valentino and Nicky"

Md Zane

August 10, 2011 11:40 AM

The biggest problem with ducati is that only Stoner can ride it,make a list of riders(quality)that have failed on it.

Good read the motmatters problem with Ducati and I thought at the end of it, when is Vali gonna demand Pireli tyres.

hemayjumpship - Unregistered

August 10, 2011 12:36 PM

Italian press is floating a rumor that Marco Melandri claims that Valentino has approached Gresini about a Honda ride and he would bring much cash and sponsors to grease the wheels. That's why Simoncelli is on Ducati's radar, Rossi was smart enough to include a competitive package clause in his cntract that allows him to opt out in year two.

SwissJudge

August 10, 2011 12:53 PM

@fan
Youre not that important, nor are you the only person who knows the difference between fact or fiction.
Well, well, well, so there we are folks...
Youre not that important says @fan. Seems to me we have a fan who is unimportant, hence the need to cut down others who, in the eyes of @fan are in fact looking to be important? And a pot stirer to boot.

@fan, do you have anything important to say? Or perhgaps you are content to wind others up?

The truth is that you have not the control to become an reponsible person. If you register then sooner or later you will loose control and you dont want the guys at Crash to know your name etc... Perhaps you are a little sensitive when your walls have to be lowered? Or perhaps you are aspiring to be a JOKER?

Kind regards @fan...and dont forget your bucket and spade on the way to the sand pit.

TDS - Unregistered

August 10, 2011 1:28 PM

I am gobsmacked that this site has so many Ducati experts and people who obviously have Valentino Rossi or Casey Stoner as their best mate!!! Worringly that you haven't all been signed up by Ducati to sort out both the bike's problems and those that Valentino is experiencing! Surely they can see that all they have to do is listen to you lot!!!!

fan - Unregistered

August 10, 2011 2:01 PM

@ The truth is that you have not the control to become an reponsible person.
Posted by SwissJudge

LMFAO

I run a multi million dollar distribution branch. You have no clue as to the level of my responsibility. You trying to judge my responsibility level by a post on this forum makes you an idiot.

You are stretching to try and make an argument against me, and failed.

Furthermore, I never said I was important. It appears you have difficulty in understanding what I wrote in the context as it was written in, to that specific poster. If you ask me nicely I will be more than happy to break down the discussion for you so perhaps you can better understand it.

You don't like me. I don't care. You don't agree with me. I don't care. See how easy that is?

Good day.

RawDawg

August 10, 2011 2:14 PM

@hemayjumpship

The Simoncelli to Ducati rumors are for Marco to join Ducati on a 3rd factory bike with Hayden and Val - not to replace Val. And that hinges on if Marco doesn't get resign with Gresini with a factory supported bike.

And no way in hell will Honda give Val a factory bike to compete against their factory riders. Even if by some miracle Val is allowed to Gresini by Honda he would be on a bike so standard it would be like a Fireblade with Gresini stickers. Repsol would have a cow it Val is given a factory bike. It was reported yesterday that HRC may only give Gresini 1 Honda bike next year. I can't envision Honda letting Val have it.

disbelief

August 10, 2011 2:30 PM

@some1
motmatters is nothing but Rossi fanboys site full with agendas. Trying to be facts but full of rubbish. It's an English version of GPone.

I suspected you were a fool from previous posts - any lingering doubt is now dispelled.

the horse with no name - Unregistered

August 10, 2011 2:35 PM

@ Ammar

Unfortunately for your claim that MM's analysis exonerates Rossi completely, he actualy ignores Stoner's results in his analysis. He basically says that Rossi's poor performances are nothing to do with Rossi and everything to to with the bike, specifically the L engine configuration. However, as Stoner won on bikes with that same configuration, it can not possibly be solely due to the bike. If the bike was that bad, no one would be able to win on it. On top of that, Rossi has admited himself this year that he cannot ride the Ducati as it needs to be ridden.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »