MotoGP » Abraham to run special livery in home race

"If somebody predicted these results when the season started I wouldn't believe them. But now I know I can do even better" - Karel Abraham.

john RTS - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 11:04 AM

Mr Hardon

which races did he beat he the factory Ducatis, I must have missed those ones, damn I thought I watched them all. Funny how hes down over 50 points on both of them after beating them so much. Abraham is a great talent but some people on this site need to get a grip.

Miso - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 11:34 AM

I'm happy Abaja is doing fine and hoping for 1 really good result this season.
btw. Pavol Dekanek mentioned in the article is from Slovakia not Czech Rep.

pupil - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 11:36 AM

Over on MCN there are rumours that Ducati Corse are thinking of signing Karel for next year in place of Valentino. Vitto Gaureshi was quoted as saying "we need a rider who just gets on the bike and rides, with vale he complains too much. We have looked at Karels data and his style bears a remarkable resemblance to an Austrialian who used to ride for us"

Painless

August 11, 2011 11:56 AM

@ john RTS
Mr Hardon is not being pedantic, like some, he is just embellishing the truth a little. The obvious meaning is that here is a rookie, of seemingly average quality, on an over the counter bike, riding as a privateer, and yet he seems to be pushing the "Greatest of All Time" and the 2006 world champion, who are on factory machines with the largest budget etc ad nauseum. Is that clear enough for you, or did you "miss that one"?

John RTS - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 12:16 PM

@ Painless

Disappointed that you would defend a blatent liar and then try to put me down using my own sarcasm. I can only think you to have met through the Stoner fan club and you developed a special bond. To clarify, because I know you struggle sometimes with those akward things called facts, Abraham is NOT pushing Vale or Nicky in any way shape or form. He may do in the future but not now. Again sorry to be underhand and use facts but thats the kind of guy I am.

Kyle - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 12:42 PM

I think Abaja and Barbera are doin a great job on their satellite Dukes. They are doin a lot better than 2 vastly more experienced riders in RDP and Capirex. Hopefully next years Duke is a lot more sane to ride so we can see a big improvement in the level of competition.

Stratkat - Unregistered

August 11, 2011 2:03 PM

Ira, do you even know what "target" means? if in fact he set Rossi and Haden as targets, the idea is to hit the target master it and then raise your goals no??? he can set a target of going 400 mph but if he cant even doo 200 then whats the point?

1 2  »