MotoGP » Stoner eyeing four-in-a-row at Misano

The Australian has been in superb form of late and heads to Misano having won there in 2007.

JimmyJimmy

August 31, 2011 7:54 PM

LOL WOW!!! This is simultaneously entertaining and pathetic.

A Stoner or Rossi article is published. Some troops, the Rossi fanboys, line up on one side. Some more troops, the Stoner fanboys, line up on the other. You both start hurling BS missiles at one another.

LOL How old are you people?

You guys are like the Israelis and the Palestinians. This will never end.

My apologies to both the Israelis and the Palenstinians for comparing you to the people posting in this thread lol

Rossi has an outstanding record. He has the best record in the modern era. In the years they've gone head-to-head, Stoner has the best record. More head-to-head wins to Stoner and, when this season is done, equal championships. They're both awesome riders. Sheesh. The facts are the facts. Deal with it.

Yes, yes, I know I'm crazy to try to reason with you. I just thought I'd participate in the madness.

Mastershaft - Unregistered

August 31, 2011 8:19 PM

We won't hear much from the Rossi fans soon as I believe they only started watching MotoGP when Rossi started winning! Fair weather fans glory hunting for themselves, like Man U fans.Go Casey.

JimmyJimmy

August 31, 2011 8:23 PM

@fan club leftover

I'm still laughing 'til it hurts. I'll never be able to look at footage of the guy again without laughing. I keep picturing this "half ar5ed klingon" scurrying around the garage, working on the bike, sitting in on team meetings, coming up with new things to try and everyone rolling their eyes LOL Too funny. I'm sure he's a very nice fella and very good at what he does, but I'll now always think of him as that "half ar5ed klingon". No wonder they're going so bad this year. Before the year's out, I want to hear Rossi issue a press release that it was the "half ar5ed klingon's" fault. I can see the headline - "ROSSI AND DUCATI ISSUE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION - HALF AR5ED KLINGON IS TO BLAME". LMAO It's right up there with the one armed man

"We thought he was Vito but in actuality he was just a half ar5ed klingon. We're not sure when the switch was made."

daniel kuchnia

August 31, 2011 8:32 PM

I enjoy riding Casey.
Good to see, how he ride on the limit and has fun with it.

I'm not really a fan of VR, but it sad to see, that's it was not really a talent last years.
It was Jeremy + best equipment.
But I have to say, that Rossi made a superb job to hide it all the years.

Rick - Unregistered

August 31, 2011 9:25 PM

I have been reading all the coments and I have to say some people do talk a lot of crap. I have been watching moto gp since the days of fast Fredie Spencer, now there was a talent,and i can tell you that the races were not any closer in those days. Maybe 4 races in a season were close. Also I have only ever seen one person win a championship on a bike that was not great, and that was Wane Gardener on an evil fire spitting NSR500 screaming two stroke. Now I am a Stoner fan, I also am a Rossi fan, and guess what I even am a Lorenzo fan, but you can argue all you like but the facts are that Stoner is the best, all you have to do is look at the class of field he is beating, you have Rossi,Lorenzo and Haydon all gp champions in recent years, then you have World superbike champions in Ben Spies and Colin Edwards then you have 250 world champions in Pedrosa , Simonchelli, and aomi and a lot of proven race winners making up the rest. I think a lot of the Rossi fans are a bit grim at the fact

some1 - Unregistered

August 31, 2011 10:05 PM

I think Stoner wisely take advantage of factory Honda already achieved making all rounder bike. Not like at Ducati, it take 4 years to achieved the same goal, but then been ruined by Rossi without previous Ducati experiences.

That explain how Stoner's chances to fight for the title on his last 3 years get upset due to Ducati development struggle while the other manufactures marching forward in their bike development. When they achieved made all rounder bike at Ducati, it was too late and the 2010 near to the end.

Now, Honda and Stoner goal where parallel at best. He just keep enjoying find his way winning races.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »