MotoGP » Stoner eyeing four-in-a-row at Misano

The Australian has been in superb form of late and heads to Misano having won there in 2007.

JimmyJimmy

September 01, 2011 5:44 AM

@Jim Jam

"JimmyJimmy what exactly is exciting about it?"

LOL I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or you're genuinely not understanding who is saying what between @dude and myself.

If you're trying to be funny, you have succeeded. I'll pay it lol

If you're not trying to be funny, let me repeat - my words were "I'm loving every minute of it". I didn't make even a suggestion with regard to "excitement". I do have a view on the "excitement" aspect, but we're already having enough trouble with my original statement so I'll leave that out for now lol

To try to clear the matter once and for all, below is my entire original reply to @dude. Man, you guys are hard work :)

------------
@dude

"By the way the racing these days is garbage for those who have been watching for 10-20 years know this. "

I've been watching it for 30 years. I'm loving every minute of it.
-------------

JimmyJimmy

September 01, 2011 6:05 AM

@Jim Jam

"JimmyJimmy don't get excited I was just being funny"

I told you. I'm not excited!!!

LOL Thank g0d for that. You had me worried for a while. I thought I might be in the middle of 'attack of the m0r0ns'.

Well played.

Grendlehop

September 01, 2011 6:14 AM

Abu Dzakari - Unregistered

September 01, 2011 6:21 AM

"What is it with all the insults running rampant? Can't Casey fans compliment him without insulting other competitors/fans? Makes it tough for fans of both #27 & #46. Casey has always had potential, but wasn't on "the best" machinery. Now he is & Vale, based on the performance of ALL the Ducs, is on the most finicky mount. Bikes can change drastically over the winter. Vale IS near his MotoGP retirement, which explains his being cautious following major injury. I give him til 2013 season end to win 1 more WC, then it's WSBK WC 2014! "

see you in 2013..