MotoGP » Lorenzo wins Misano, Stoner fades

Jorge Lorenzo wins the San Marino MotoGP at Misano.

Mal X

September 05, 2011 12:56 AM

JL#99
You've been at this for 10 hours now, I envy your life. You either don't have a job or you don't sleep, if the latter perhaps you could counsel Casey as you mental alertness is truly magnificent. I do like to the read your witty and insightful comments on all things MotoGP.
Sorry that I won't be reading or responding to your next post, which will denigrate Casey in some way, and it will no doubt end BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. I'm not sure if this is meant to be laughing as the “W” makes me think that you are actually crying. Could you please clarify this for all the other readers?
I'm sure that I have given you enough to write about.

bikenut

September 05, 2011 1:21 AM

I think Dani lifted his leg off the peg as he passed Casey because Casey didnt try to block him, in fact seemed to move off the line to let him past, guess he knew he was done and couldnt fight so might as well make it a clean pass.

dig - Unregistered

September 05, 2011 2:35 AM

Jeeee-susssss Krysttt.... there are several people who post on this site that are soooo screwed up with their bias and head up their assss stupidity that they officially waste oxygen by being alive... do everyone a favour and change that will you..

trolls trolls trolls... go somewhere else

Lonely Planet - Unregistered

September 05, 2011 2:52 AM

Congrats to Jorge for a consistant race!!! I appreciate Stoners tell it how it was Comments !!
Great Dice for 4th Good when the racing has some good close passes

As for the trolls I read the posters names first if they are not offering decent posts I simply ignore nd scroll straight past not wasting my life reading rubbish!! Yet to respond to them only has them trolling more don't waste your life!!!

Enjoy the racing........Life is too short for the wasters posts

bikenut

September 05, 2011 3:00 AM

Another great race, well worth staying up for, they all looked pretty well worn out at the end and soaked in sweat, Casey in particular looked washed out, could this be the chink in his championship winning armour? Sepang and Valencia only one week apart after Philip Island, will be interesting to see if he has problems at these two as well, did notice that before the mid year break he seemed to have gone off the start of year pace a little but came back after the break at his peak again, maybe doesnt bounce back as well as Jorge?

DucatiRossi46 - Unregistered

September 05, 2011 3:01 AM

Its good to see that I'm not the only Rossi fan posting here but again most of them are getting at the wrong end of the stick. As if this is the only time they can pull one over Stoner fans, its getting boring...

I'm not surprised by Stoner's comment. We all know, its in his character. That said Stoner will still win the world championship.

On a side note, it was good to see Rossi getting involved amongst front runners even though it didn't last too long.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »