MotoGP » Marco Simoncelli dies from Sepang MotoGP injuries

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Malaysian MotoGP accident.

aussie46 - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:43 AM

What a tragedy, prayers and condolences to Marco's family and girlfriend, also to Valentino on losing a great mate and Colin. Too young too soon R.I.P. Marco we have lost a brilliant talented rider who was yet to reach his full potential. You will be sadly missed by myself and many fans the world over.

smithy - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:43 AM

So, so sorry to see and hear that, my heart just dropped, condolences to Marco's family and friends.

Rest in peace Marco, my prayers are with you, you gave it your all for what you loved doing the most.

Also my prayers to the poor riders Edwards and Rossi who accidently hit him.

God bless you all,

Narinder - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:43 AM

Marco the bright light in MGP, you brought so much joy to racing fans all over the world and your memory will live with your fans forever. You went doing what you enjoyed doing best. RIP Marco

I am so very shocked with the passing of a great rider,M,Simoncelli. My wife and I saw it live on my HD Astro..and was in complete and utter shock!

We have been robbed of a very very very talented, hard core real pro racer.My family prayers are with you Marko..Rest in Peace. As a fellow world citizen, i am a Muslim..and in sports, religion colour and race does not matter.On that note, I say a prayer for you Oh Marko.. Al-Fatihah..

Tax Dodger - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:44 AM

Rest in peace Marco..you crazy,hairy,funny racer !

I wish all his family and friends,Honda Gresini and his fans condolences..

We are all gonna miss the crazy ******* on the 1000 bike too :(

Cheers.

tony kane - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:44 AM

did not follow simoncelli that much, but what i saw in him was a very fast rider and not frightend to go for the smallest gap for a over take or a under take ! !
R.I.P

neil t Tate - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:44 AM

Marco you were one of the best riders, and feared by all. It was only a matter of time before you would of stood on that top step. My thoughts are with your family and close friends. R.I.P
from a true race fan. N.T.Tate

muzza - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:44 AM

The star that burns brightest burns half as long. R.I.P. Marco.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  »