MotoGP » Marco Simoncelli dies from Sepang MotoGP injuries

Marco Simoncelli passes away after Malaysian MotoGP accident.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Rob - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:30 AM

Sad day for all motogp fans no matter who your fave rider is. like others said, learn from this accident and send your support to the other riders and Marco's family and friends

darren - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:30 AM

#58#,,,rip marco simoncelli,,you will be greatly missed

Shannon - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:31 AM

God Speed, RIP Marco, You will be missed, our hearts and thoughts are with you and your family

Baz - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:31 AM

R.I.P Sim will never forget u from your brothers in aus

Glen - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:32 AM

I was riding with a friend when a similar thing happened to him. I watched from about 30 feet behind. He died about 10 minutes later. There was no one else around with no cell phone reception because we were deep in the canyons.
This moment still has a grip on me. And watching this happen today... My GOD. I want to shake the ground, with me scream.

Rossi Stoned - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 10:32 AM

This is very sad news. I saw the incident and knew the outcome was not going to be good. I am so so sorry.....RIP Marco.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »