MotoGP » Tributes paid to MotoGP star Marco Simoncelli

"I was very impressed by his speed, talent and determination... Marco Simoncelli's qualities reminded me of Gilles Villeneuve and now, fate has chosen to link them in this tragic fashion" - Luca di Montezemolo, Ferrari President.

Barry Barrett - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 12:54 PM

What a man marco was i have watched all the moto gp
and supported marco all the way. when ever you saw him
in the pits he was always happy to talk to any one.my
sympathy goes out to his family and the the team who
supported marco.marco we are missing already.
from one motor cyclast to another R.I.P

LG - 58 RIP - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 12:57 PM

So sad. So tragic. Things these guys do, you forget they're mortal. Then we're harrowingly reminded. Rest in peace Marco, Super Sic #58.

Gezzie - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 12:57 PM

God bless you Marco, may well of been a future motogp champ, we'll never know now, rest peacefully.

Ross Buchanan - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 1:01 PM

Such a sad day. R.I.P Marco.

My Deepest sympathy to your family & friends.

We lost a special talent today.

hyolee - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 1:05 PM

RIP Marco Simoncelli.. We'll miss you... 58-Marco Simoncelli...

mcarrogant

October 23, 2011 1:07 PM

Thank you crash for removing those disgusting comments.

I HOPED THAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS FOR MAYBE A SHORT TIME AT LEAST MOTORSPORT FANS COULD BE CIVIL AND GET ON AND NOT ARGUE OR SAY ABSURD THINGS. IT APPEARS MY HOPES FAILED AND A FEW WARPED PEOPLE HAVE NO REALISATION OF WHAT SIMONCELLI'S FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FANS ARE GOING THROUGH!

BEFORE WRITING AN ABSURED COMMENT JUST YOU THINK! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF A CHILD, PARENT, RELATIVE OR FRIEND OF YOURS HAD PASSED AWAY AND PEOPLE INSTEAD OF SPREADING CONDOLENCES ACTUALLY SPOKE DOWN AND WHERE DAMN RIGHT OUT OF ORDER! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!

THINK BEFORE YOU SAY PEOPLE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG FAMILY OF MOTORSPORT FANS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ADMIRE ALL THE RIDERS WHO PUT THERE LIFES ON THE LINE SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SIT INFRONT OF THE TV AND WATCH!

RIP MARCO SIMONCELLI! YOU ARE GRAVELY MISSED A HUGE LOSS TO MOTOGP AND A TRUE GREAT WE MISS YOU CIAO MARCO!

quincy - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 1:10 PM

I totally agree that Crash.net has removed the comment from Gregor. Although I favor some racers more than others, at the end of the day I want all the riders that line up the grid to be SAVE!!!.

R.I.P Marco, we will miss your outgoing, charasmatic personality and great riding style

Rob#46 - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 1:15 PM

@ Earlier post

I don't think either Dani or Jorge should feel regret in light of Marco's untimely depth. That would be plain unfair.

Yes, there was (and always will be) things said. That is the ongoing dynamics of life. Be it in harmony or conflict.

Racing is a gladiatorial sport. Rivals say many things. As Valentino would say 'This is normal, this is racing'.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »