MotoGP » Tributes paid to MotoGP star Marco Simoncelli

"I was very impressed by his speed, talent and determination... Marco Simoncelli's qualities reminded me of Gilles Villeneuve and now, fate has chosen to link them in this tragic fashion" - Luca di Montezemolo, Ferrari President.

kukisan - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 3:36 PM

RIP MARCO. Your smile and happy personality will be missed. My sympathy extended to Marco's family.

md - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 3:57 PM

A rising star gone too soon. RIP Marco, I loved watching you racing at Siverstone.

Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

BigLos0579 - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 4:10 PM

R.I.P Marco!!! Todays is a sad day for racing fans in general. There is a saying "God sometimes works in mysterious ways".....My condollences to his whole family and friends. He will be missed.

pukka - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 4:11 PM

Marco tempted fate so many times and faced such adversity, and then did the unthinkable at this level and changed the riding style that got him to MGP to be a better more complete rider and a real threat for titles to come. He was on his way to greater things than he had achieved already in his life. That it all was taken from him in a cruel twist of fate is tragic. A true loss for all, I feel for his family, friends and the paddock.

Sukhoi 46

October 23, 2011 4:39 PM

I feel heavy and very sad...

Marco was an amazing talent and full of fun. I liked his gut and skill. What an unfortunate accident it was, loss of a precious MotoGP racer.

God Bless His Soul.

fz8 lad - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 4:48 PM

Totally gutted , still wanna cry , just can't beleive Marco has gone , didn't even know him , but i'll sure miss him , rip fella

Doctor Ninja - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 5:11 PM

Rest in peace Marco, you were destined for the top but now we will never know. My condolences to your family & friends.
Everyone, please also spare a thought for Colin & Vale who must be absolutely gutted right now.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »