MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: Simoncelli was like a brother

"Sic for me was like a youngest brother. So strong on track and so sweet in the normal life. I will miss him a lot" - Valentino Rossi.

rsvman

October 23, 2011 8:18 PM

My deepest sympathies to all of Marco's family, friends, fans and competitors.

We will all miss you, but have a smile with our tears, since you gave us so much life during your short time with us.

Godspeed Marco.

I am so sad. :( :( :(

Pitstop - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 8:23 PM

WhaT a truly shocking day today was within moto gp.

A great talent and true gentleman lost his life to the sport he loved today.

God bless you Marco and Rest in peace . My thoughts are with your family and friends and team mates at this hard and cruel time.

Nobody can even understand or try and think what Valentino and Colin are going through at the moment, I hope they get the support that they deserve and need in this hard time.

May all of the gp paddock have a safe return to whatever part of the world they have travelled from to be at today's race.

Riposa in Pace Marco

Liam48

October 23, 2011 8:36 PM

They are some really nice words Valentino.

Everyone that is involved in motor sport are a family... at times you can be worse enemies but in these times we are all look out for each other.

I'm 19 year old guy but since I watched the race this morning I've have come close to tears many times reading tributes and hearing about his death. He is greatly missed.

I hope Valentino and Colin can get through this, they can't blame themselves they had no where to go and I hope they can come back from this tragedy and I hope his family can get through this tough time and his girlfriend, I really feel for her after seeing her in tears in the garage... I hope Marco's family can get a lot of support during this time my prayers are with them.

Marco you were a great talent taken too soon and a great character... I speak for probably everyone when I say Come on Vale go out in Valencia and win for your friend Marco... you were a true legend. We'll miss seeing your hair, your #58 and your presence in

mm - Unregistered

October 23, 2011 8:43 PM

Before today I have never really understood great outpourings of emotion for people we have never met. Now I do.

Bless you Marco Simoncelli. Something tells me you were way more popular with the fans out there than you could possibly have guessed.

Wolfy35

October 23, 2011 9:01 PM

I have been involved in racing from a very early age, sometimes feeling like I grew up at race circuits. Irrespective of rivalries the whole racing fraternity is very close almost like a big family & worldwide by racers in every class Marco will be mourned and remembered as the racing talent & great person he was.

AndreasAndersson

October 23, 2011 9:05 PM

#58 Super Sic. Such a terrible loss. My thoughts are with his family, friends and team. You were a breath of fresh air in MotoGP and as the dedicated Rossi fan I am, I always envisioned you to be the next superstar in MotoGP racing. Watching races both live and on tv will never be the same. R.I.P Marco, you will be truly missed :(

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »