MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: Simoncelli was like a brother

"Sic for me was like a youngest brother. So strong on track and so sweet in the normal life. I will miss him a lot" - Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

SANGKAKALANAGA - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 6:41 AM

what if rossi and any other rider appear like simoncelli on the next motogp race with his famous/glamour hairstyle to tribute him as the best motogp rider that we ever had and tell the world that motogp is not only about ride, money, or rivalry..but also about solidarity which all of us proud most.(super sic will have a big smile when he see stoner or lorenzo appear likes him :))

Missing#58 - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 7:13 AM

This is really so sad :(( The lost that I am feeling is as much as I felt when I woke up in the morning and knew that Senna had passed away in 1994. :(
I don't know them personally, but I do know they risk their live to entertain us in the sport that we love so much :( For thousandth times since the accident, I pray for you and may you rest in the best place up there.

mia - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 7:18 AM

for VR 46 u have very very amazing bestfriend..it's so hard to find bestfriend like him..i always like both of u guys when i was on junior high school,both of them is my inspiration of life...n for Mr.Paolo Simoncelli u have very very brave son...n im very thanks a lot for that..from now my life is being half empty but life is life what more i can say..life goes on come on cheer up VR 46 i always pray for u..

screwloose

October 24, 2011 7:41 AM

I hope all these guys recieve grief counselling in the wake of this tragic accident,Vale and collin our hearts go out to you plz dont blame yourselves there was nuthing you could do to avoid it, as for the other ppl saying why didnt they help use your brains there was nuthing anybody could do marco died on inpact.My prays and respect goes out to marcos family godspeed marco you are gone but you will never be forgotten

slaper - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 8:20 AM

hopefully this brings the crashnet motogp fans together and shows more respect towards all riders. alot of people gave Simo stick for his riding, but are now shocked and saddend by this tragic event.

RIP Marco, MotoGP will not be the same without #58 on the grid

IPOfan - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 8:44 AM

I like many others am still in a state of disbelief over this shocking and traumatic episode. Even more so, that none of the main terrestrial and satelite channels, has offered any comments or coverage to this young mans, tragic death.

A very, very, great loss for everyone, passionate about the sport and whom could recognise, that #58 was the guy whose personality would carry the growth of Moto GP forward.

So very sorry, to all close to Mr Simoncelli for their loss.

Paul46 - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 9:10 AM

Still completely gutted. Simo you will never be forgotten... Keep her lit mate!

Can't even imagine the feelings of his family, Vale and Colin at the moment. As well as the rest of the guys in the paddock. MotoGP lost much more than just a rider.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »