MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: Simoncelli was like a brother

"Sic for me was like a youngest brother. So strong on track and so sweet in the normal life. I will miss him a lot" - Valentino Rossi.

CrApPy DaYs - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 4:48 PM

AND..... low and behold we get yet another disrespectful disagree'er in regards to isle of man TT's post!

...........PRICELESS, do us all a favor and stick a cactus up ur own ars3!!!

al t - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 6:51 PM

It's always terribly sad when a person competing in a sport that fans truely appreciate dies. However it shows the true measure of the man concerned when so many people find this incident so upsetting.Marco's personality won so many people over, I'm grateful to have witnessed him race, and like so many will forever wonder what he would have achieved. May his family and friends find support in everyone's out pouring of emotion.

CrApPy DaYs - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 10:04 PM

When I think of this tragic accident I am reminded of this message. The Credo of Jack London: I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

R.I.P. Super Sic xx

BIGADD - Unregistered

October 24, 2011 11:00 PM

GLAD VALE ENJOYED SIC AS A YOUNG (BROTHER)AND AS A FRIEND AS SIC WAS WITHOUT DOUBT THE NEXT BEST UPCOMING RIDER TO CHALLENGE THE MOTO GP SCENE.SAD DAY FOR ALL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP VALE AND HOPE YOU CAN COPE.

McLarenP - Unregistered

October 25, 2011 7:58 AM

I can't believe how shocked and stunned I feel, so God knows how Valentino is feeling! I thought this would push him over the edge and maybe he would think of retiring, but it seems he is carrying on. Heaven knows how these lads get back on their bikes and race again with this hanging in their memories!!

Valeofolde - Unregistered

October 25, 2011 8:00 AM

RIP Marco, you will be sorely missed by many many people!

Part of me cannot help but wonder whether Vale would race in Sic's colours or even on a GRESINI Honda at Valencia....what a tribute it would be to see the No. 58 on the P1 step at the end!

If anyone could jump on a different bike for one race....Vale?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10  »