MotoGP » Rossi: Not bad for a first taste...

"The engine seems to be pretty good already... On the other hand, I'm a little slower in mid-corner, and we also have to try to improve rear grip " – Valentino Rossi.

marketing? - Unregistered

November 08, 2011 9:05 PM

"Not good for Ducati marketing. Not good at all. "

Haven't Ducati had a major increase in sales this year? 2nd only to Triumph? Yamaha has had a massive dip in sales, followed by Suzuki, Kawasaki and Honda.

Now why do you think that is?! Go Triumph! And go Rossi for increasing sales! Yamaha have had a HUGE loss this year. Wonder why?

636stunter - Unregistered

November 08, 2011 9:10 PM

Rossi is sandbagging, this bike must be something special, it's what Rossi and Burgess have been cooking up all year. We all know Rossi likes to play his cards close to his chest and give nothing away. Next year at Qatar we will see Rossi on the top step of the podium once again, back where he belongs.

knob-be-you - Unregistered

November 08, 2011 9:17 PM

"As the experts always tell you, three tenths at Valencia is equivalent to a second at mist other tracks. That's a big gap! "

So why did Caaey only win by a fraction of a second when he won by several seconds at previous sessions.

You listened to the commentators and took it as fact. Wise up! The Eusrosport team are entertaining but haven't raced one in their lives. One is knowledgeable but dyes his hair. The BBC team consist of an ex-racer that is 30 years out of date and an Ozzie fox hunter. make your own opinions!

bri t

November 08, 2011 9:31 PM

"Rossi I feel like you're letting your fans down and racing fans down." Posts like this seem to miss the point. Rossi is a big name and a good racer but I think the whole Ducati 2011 accident has been a political chit ball. Rossi may have wanted an aluminium frame even from day one. Because he wanted one doesn't mean the powers that be would relinquish their vision of a Championship munching carbon framed winner. The same goes for JB, and even JB & VR. I think they probably felt like they were talking to a stone wall. I think JB &VR have had to exhaust all avenues on the carbon front before Ducati has backed down, because Ducati had nothing left to try.

Koeiekut - Unregistered

November 08, 2011 9:32 PM

Randy de Puniet: One hour before I rode the bike I didn't know I was going to be on it, so I had to modify old leathers to remove the wrong brands! hehe even Randy calls the Duc the wrong Bike to be on...I wish Randy all the best on the GSV-R next year

DominicR

November 08, 2011 9:36 PM

The interview with Randy DePuniet after testing the Suzuki GSV-R says it all: -he was immediately very fast and the front-end was just fantastic. This reveals how crappy the front-end of the Ducati is. It's sad. I want to believe in Rossi+Ducati next year, but I can't.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »