MotoGP » Top MotoGP quotes of 2011

Crash.net takes a look back at what riders had to say on some of the main moments of the 2011 MotoGP World Championship...

sorry samething - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 5:16 PM

@samething. Sorry mate.
My comment was removed inspite of no abuses in the post.
It only had a list of problems compiled by me that Stoner has had.
Hence the rant. Then I decided to hurl some abuses to those who have done it.
Then you came in. No harm. No offence.

LTTE Tiger - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 5:20 PM

@ Tamil tiger.
you are looking a much bigger fool without my comments.
LOL
Thats why I say posts should not be deleted.
An innocent bystander tiger has ended up becoming a pussy.
MODS: are you listening?

bri t

January 19, 2012 5:27 PM

Don't worry so much. I've had posts vanish that had no controversy in them at all. Maybe its just a 'technology problem' rather than a human being identifying posts that need to be deleted.

lean two

January 19, 2012 5:43 PM

They missed the best comment of all, when Rossi crashed out Casey, and went to apologize after -

Rossi walks into Casey's pit as says Sorry racing incident ok?
Casey " had a problem with your shoulder Aa?,
Rossi "What?' No"
Casey "Obviously your ambition out-ways your talent"
Rossi "what-what?"
Casey "Ambition is more then your talent"
Rossi " I am sorry, just racing incident no?
Casey "No problem mate, no problem"

That was the funniest shyt ever.... imo...

aaa - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 5:53 PM

Another story created to create forum chat which will involve Stoner V Rossi again for the 700th time...

Crash must be as bored as I am...lol

me - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 6:31 PM

The best quote has to be the one from Hayden about nearly being "pulled off" when other riders jumped the start, but I can't find it.

Irelandais - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 6:50 PM

Stoner later told an apologetic Rossi in the paddock: “Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”

How true, and number one GP quote of all time. Well said irrepressible Casey.

Gpslave - Unregistered

January 19, 2012 8:03 PM

What a load of dribble. Crash really are running low on stories aren't they. This would have to be the most useless article I've seen on crash so far. Congrats crash , I see you managed to scrape the bottom of the barrel even deeper that I thought possible

1 2 3 4  »