MotoGP » Rossi 'belittling' title win, says Stoner

'Valentino is saying and doing everything to belittle what was done by myself, my team, and Honda last year' - Casey Stoner

Filter Comments: All | Registered

dmelb

January 26, 2012 11:38 AM

Damn straight. Stoner saying how it really is. No media PR BS. It was indeed a great sledge, the greatest sledge ever on a MotoGP stage to say "Your ambition outweighs your talent". It was PROVEN to be true in 2011.

Stoner and Lorenzo both faster than Rossi on equal kit so instead of manning up he runs away from it like he did at Yamaha or he tries to take away from the in your face fact when dealing with the Ducrappy. Reminds me of the way the women start to spread rumors about another woman just because she is prettier than they are and there is nothing they can do about it but try to tarnish her reputation as a means of hoping what they have to offer will compare. The sad thing is Rossi could still possibly have made the top three or four if he stayed on at Yamaha, but like a man, he ran away from the fight with Jorge.

Gpslave - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 11:54 AM

@McLarenP,
I think what you meant to say was its a bit rich ,Rossi talking about Honda's spending after Ducati built and scrapped 2 whole bikes this year and spent 15mil on one mid pack rider alone.

So Honda have a 1 million dollar gearbox, Ducati have a 15 million dollar operator. The difference is Honda spent money on things that work.

Moaner - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 11:57 AM

waaahhh....i won the 2011 championship and i still dnt get the attention what Rossi gets. Waahhh....I rode the ducati better than Rossi...but still they r sellin more bikes nowadays...waahhh...My talent out weighs my ambition...but still i cant be like him....waaahhh...Honda was alwayz a good bike....Pedrosa iz ****tt...so they didnt win..only because of me honda won....waaahhh....why dont people love me like Rossi??? waaahhh....:)

Mick - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 12:03 PM

Ha saw this yesterday on foxsports.au from an Ian Wheeler link, my first thought was can't wait for Crash to get this and wait for the non Motogp fans (eg Rossi) to get going.
Stoner is only saying what a lot of people inside are thinking.

Tcp - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 12:05 PM

FFS same old moaning on here Rossi fans slagging off Stoner and Stoner fans slagging off Rossi.
I'm a fan of an entertaining season ahead !!! I'm looking forward to testing then bring on the season atleast watching the races will mean reading less mindless drivel from some of you MotoGP "fans" !!
Grow up !

samas

January 26, 2012 12:07 PM

If what Casey says is true and I've no reason not to believe him, I'm afraid Vale is already a world champion this year moto mouth WC that is.
It would seem to me like his fans he believes his own BS.
Casey show them all the way on the 31st show him how it's done and that will be my birthday present.

john - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 12:07 PM

Nothing wrong to defend oneself, however to exaggerate his talent by claiming the bike was not much better than the 2010's does not help to gain much support. You didn't see races in 2010 with honda racing in first 4 positions as in 2011, or did you ?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »