MotoGP » Rossi 'belittling' title win, says Stoner

'Valentino is saying and doing everything to belittle what was done by myself, my team, and Honda last year' - Casey Stoner

acceptable rettort - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:27 PM

In defence of rossi and his performance on the ducati . mick doohans recent interview i think best sums it up...quote ... I believe rossis previous domination of the sport and vast exsperience mean he simply wasnt willing to take the same level of risk that stoner did when he was riding the unforgiving and uncompromising desmosedici..Its about valentino knowing the limitations of the bike...Casey is on the other side of that. He is still wanting to prove himself,both to himself and everybody else.Its not that valentio isnt a goodenough rider,he is just a wise rider in a different stage in his carrear.....Its my beliefe that the 2011 season was all about proving to ducati that their stressed member concept didnt facillitate the range of adjustment afforded to their competetors design, and to accomplish a well ballanced machine that responded uniformally and consistantly ,a design change was required.. but seemingly not untill ducati had exhausted all possabillities,hence the many veriat

McLarenP - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:27 PM

Some people have asked me to give them examples of the rubbish I said Casey Stoner talked - here you are then!!! Prime example!
I listened to what Valentino had to say about Casey winning the championship and although he didn't say much, he was definately not disrespectful. He said that the fastest rider won on the fastest bike and that Casey deserved the championship! Not a lot wrong there is there !I don't know what Casey's problem is, but he always seems to have one.

McLarenP - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:30 PM

I would also like to say that what I can't stand is when Casey has won a race by millions of miles, but then has to say "I could have gone faster!" Why the hell didn't you then ????????

Sandro - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:32 PM

Whem you look the final classification, the diference is Stoner on top.Lorenzo went 2 on the standings without do the last races all the other Hondas were beyond yamaha, so....

reality - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:38 PM

Nothing but the truth but it hurts some people real bad.
Poor old mclarenp doesn't understand the laughter he provides. Keep 'em coming kiddo. It's just going to get worse for your hero this year!

reality - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:38 PM

Nothing but the truth but it hurts some people real bad.

blue hurricane - Unregistered

January 26, 2012 2:39 PM

crash post's a snipped from an interview targeted to create controversy and look at the insecure fangirls going up in arms... very entertaining..
I whish Rossi would just shut up those days and focus on riding, but Stoner..what a whinger!!
- buhuu everybody hates everybody in the motogp paddock especially the europeans...
- buhuu I do not get the respect i deserve
- buhuu nobody (except my loyal fangirls) want to accept me as the motogp champ I am

Casey you got everything going for you - no need to step to that level, let your riding to the talking

RawDawg

January 26, 2012 2:40 PM

"when Casey has won a race by millions of miles, but then has to say "I could have gone faster!" Why the hell didn't you then ?"

@McLarenP

Maybe because he didn't have to? lol. Why does it bother you that he can win races with speed in reserve? Is it bitterness that your hero isn't saying it or winning racing? Because that's what it comes off like.

realfan

January 26, 2012 2:42 PM

Boo hoo, poor little me.
I won and still nobody likes me (except the glory hunting fans), might as well race v8's, hang on I've changed my mind again and I'm actually looking forward to the crt's.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »