MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Thursday 2pm

Sepang MotoGP test times as of 2pm on Thursday, during the third and final day at the first test session of 2012.

Smiffy - Unregistered

February 02, 2012 6:27 AM

Much prefer Crash to MotoGP.com for the times as I can read what people think..but this maybe useful (if it is allowed), it shows the consistency of the riders (click analysis at the bottom of each table).
www.motogp.com/en/TestResults/MotoGP+Sepang+Test+2012

Sparky62 - Unregistered

February 02, 2012 6:28 AM

Is response to some accusations from the previous thread..Please show me where I slate any other rider. Just once! What I do is defend Stoner against these baseless accusations of "He can't race". "He only wins because he is on the better bike". "He whinges". I have been around the world following this sport and standing for hours in the cold and rain to keep a spot near the fence or a favorite place on a hill. I have made good friends in the sport only to see them die on the track. Do not give me this rubbish about slating or disrespecting the riders. On the contrary, I am reponding to those who petty hates causes them to disrepsect the current world champion.

EnRiCo47

February 02, 2012 6:37 AM

@@ Stoner is the benchmark.

Everybody is faster but,

Rossi is faster today than Stoner on Wednesday but, wait , today Stoner is .5 sec faster that Lorenzo and wait
1.2sec faster than Rossi on the incredible DUCATI today
So nothing seems to change.
But Valentino now is in the front group.

Forza ROSSI, You can do it!!!

ERS - Unregistered

February 02, 2012 6:43 AM

@Sparky62...I don't think Stoner needs you, or anyone for that matter, fighting his battles. But just so I understand...did you actually "re-start" this pointless post from another thread? Really?

Crash.net is probably the best place to go to get actual timing, as long as you can deal with all the childish behavior.

Aussie - Unregistered

February 02, 2012 6:55 AM

Just to finish off all this rubbish who is the best rider I am a stoner fan.
Take rossi stoner,lorenzo,pedro and put them on say an LCR honda for their full career how many WC titles would they have won?did you get the same answer as me ZERO.
Best rider on best machinery = WC pretty simple really