MotoGP » Jorge Lorenzo makes 2012 predictions

Jorge Lorenzo names his 2012 top three for the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 classes.

me - Unregistered

February 15, 2012 12:21 PM

@Aussie

Taking a single example from 4 years ago to prove a point... Kinda proves the contrary to me! :)

I think it's an accepted fact by many motoGP fans that Stoner is below average in close fight.

Giancarlo Falappa - Unregistered

February 15, 2012 12:57 PM

Laguna Seca 2008?How blindingly fast was the pole sitter leading up to Sunday's race?And in the race what happened?Argue all you like about it ad naseau,what you saw was the racecraft bunny pulled from the hat.Last season fwiw Jorge Lorenzo impressed more in 2011 than his title run of 2010, with said racecraft and made a wash of a season drag out to near the very end in spite of missing a few rounds.I am not slamming anyone,merely pointing why some of us feel that 2012 may well turn out to be a real battle.If the reigning champ has the racecraft bunny in his hat he'll hopefully show it this year.He showed signs of it at the final race of 2011,a race he won even though he had been beaten.A half second or so in qualifying doesn't often mean much.Bring on 2012 and may everyone return home at the end as they begin.GF

St.1200 - Unregistered

February 15, 2012 1:19 PM

S77 I have clicked on thumb down. Reason for that is that just few days ago I have visited Mara. Mara is sothern european that looks into cristal ball and she told me that due several different reason that she can't explain as she know nothing about a bikes Stoner will lose many important points. When I asked her to tell me who will be champion she said I don't know but I see something red.

Brody - Unregistered

February 15, 2012 1:22 PM

Only one non-Spaniard out of the nine riders and that's the world champion! Shocked he doesn't think Hector Barbera will be at the sharp end....

McLarenP

February 15, 2012 1:53 PM

I seriously don't think Stoner will have it all his own way this year! I also think Valentino WILL threaten Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa and anybody else who is up at the front. This is all it will take to knock them all off their stride - Valentino up their jacksies as they will have no idea exactly what the new Ducati is capable of and will not know what is going to happen next! Valentino makes most riders nervous when he is behind them as they have learned to expect the unexpected where he is concerned. I am really looking forward to a better year in MotoGP with some decent racing - fingers crossed!!

Tetley

February 15, 2012 2:15 PM

"Valentino makes most riders nervous when he is behind them. I am really looking forward to a better year in MotoGP with some decent racing - fingers crossed!Posted by McLarenP".
Spot On!

DB8 - Unregistered

February 15, 2012 2:15 PM

At S77, people have disagreed with Stoner being guaranteed the world championship for 2 reasons. Firstly, nothing is guranteed in Moto GP and secondly, people are entitled to their opinion. Realistically, yes he is favourite but without variety and competition, it is very dull.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »