MotoGP » Casey Stoner - Q&A

A Repsol Honda generated interview with reigning MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner

FrankGrimes

February 21, 2012 2:25 PM

I enjoy Casey's interviews because you know there is little to no PR speak involved!

He has this personal freedom the other top riders don't. I believe Casey would walk away from GP in a second with little hesitation where all the others cling to it for dear life for as long as possible. This gives Casey a level of confidence above the rest...

DB8 - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 3:30 PM

Can I point something out about some of the weird comments you get on these threads. Please go back and read the first page of comments. There is nothing negative about Casey.Most comments are very complimentary. Then, all of a sudden, comments are made like "OMFG people are so bitter" and "people are just jealous of Casey". Up to that point, no one had said anyhting bad about Casey.Had some bad comments been removed which we didn't see or are a lot of die hard stoner fans paranoid schizophrenics?

mick - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 3:42 PM

DB8,read the post by 'I AM NOT THE MAN ABOVE' and tell me its not bitter!

I love it when people come here and predict how Casey will break under pressure.I seem to recall a certain element of posters on this site stating quite clearly that he would fall apart like a cheap watch in 2011!
Hmmm,now who won the title in 2011 and who fell apart like a cheap watch?

DB8 - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 4:07 PM

Mick - I read it, its not bitter. Its someones opinion. You can't go flying off the handle just because someone doesn't believe Casey (although the favourite) is guaranteed the championship. He isn't. Nobody is.

I think any sensible person would clearly see that it is you who is the bitter one (with your broken watch comments etc.)

I think you think a little too highly of Casey and are a bit too protective of him. I'm afraid he seems happily married and has a lovely new daughter so I don't think you have a chance.

Maybe just enjoy the races and chill out a bit???

ducofhazzard - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 4:16 PM

Damn how worse can it get for this guy u lose people hate you .you win people hate you. You become a father they still hate you. now i
Wonder if you do win in 2012 wat will happen

ron - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 5:02 PM

They can't help themselves on an article about Casey out they come with Rossi being the goat etc etc, get a life last year proved he is not the goat so get over it.
I just have to say one thing "I LIKE STONER SIMPLES"

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »