MotoGP » Silverstone Day of Champions tickets on sale Monday

Get your Silverstone Day of Champions tickets from Monday

AUSSIE66

March 16, 2012 9:14 PM

Its great to see the events around motoGP get supported very well in the U.K. WELL DONE all involved, I wish the organisers here in AUSTRALIA would look outside the box.You people in europe are so lucky to be so close to 2 of the greatest shows on earth, the I.O.M.T.T. is the greatest.

You want it that bad? - Unregistered

March 17, 2012 1:35 AM

"You people in europe are so lucky to be so close to 2 of the greatest shows on earth, the I.O.M.T.T. is the greatest. "

An airflight to that event with a tent is far cheaper than a weekend at the Silverstone British MotoGP event, so stop talking about "the box" and Europeans being so lucky if you are that envious and put your money where your mouth is!

smashy and nicey - Unregistered

March 17, 2012 5:05 PM

Perhaps the paying public should show some charidee towards the riders they don't like by not booing them when they ate giving up their time for a good cause . Sadly I doubt that'll be the case in the UK judging by past years

mikeaudra - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 2:03 PM

Well after only 90mins on phone and online..
I am one of the lucky ones..
5 tickets with paddock in PM...

still bit crazzy re speed of Silverstone site, and how it took over an hrs 1300... to add any tab for Thurs..

Grannie Jane - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 4:19 PM

I've been on hold now for the best part of 2 hours and they keep telling me that an agent will be with me SHORTLY!!

I'm rapidly losing hope.

I've seen no link to buy D of C tickets on the websites, either.

Grannie Jane - Unregistered

March 20, 2012 11:29 AM

I was still on the phone (3 hrs) and refreshing the webpage regularly when my daughter came back from college. (I took over from her when she had to leave.)
She decided to phone Silverstone and ask where the tab was. You have to go through the MotoGP route and click on Thursday. The process was far too obscure so the phonelines were overloaded.
Anyway, at half past five, (yes 5 1/2 hrs later) we managed to get the tickets we wanted.
What a pallaver! I'm dreading my phone bill!