MotoGP » Valentino Rossi still far from the 'front'

“I can't load the front enough to enter fast, so I don't carry enough speed through the corner, and that's why we're far from the front”- Valentino Rossi.

Forzavalentino - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 10:30 PM

Would like to point out firstly that I am and always will be a massive Valentino Rossi fan I have dining room wall full of signed photos t shirts etc that I plan to pass down to my son. It hurts to say but I'm beginning to believe that vale has lost all confidence in himself and it's not the front he can't push it's his mind. I for one can't stand to see him littering around in 6th place and be happy the old vale wouldmhave crashed at every race pushing the limit of the bike.time waits for no man even the great Valentino Rossi

RawDawg

March 23, 2012 10:31 PM

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

@pcxmac

No it wasn't but I'm sure it had momentum going in the right direction. With CRTs up the tail pipe this "dream team" doesn't seem to have much momentum moving toward the front now does it? The only thing gaining momentum is someone's *cough* Rossi *cough* bank account.

090909023 - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 10:31 PM

They need to change the 90 degrees engine and make it like 45 and balance that. They moved a little to the back of the bike an they improved( it's still a 90 degrees engine), but that's not enough. And they need a couple of chasis to choose, like Honda did with their riders.
But yeah, this is Ducati, the slow lerners of motogp, they know what to change but they don't do it because the "style problem".

If Rossi can feel confident with the front is gonna be fighting the podium... but yeah, in ducati, they don't listen.

Legend - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 10:44 PM

@Rawdawg

I must admit, I would love to know how you post on at least 5 different internet forums every day during normal people's working hours (every one about Rossi).

Are you retired? Do you do it at work? Have you no life? I read many MotoGP threads on an evening, and in every one(apart from the sites that have banned you), you spew the usual stuff. Can I ask a personal question? Do you have a shrine with a satanic #46 above it and a USA flag under it? Just asking...

Legend - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 10:48 PM

@ RawDag

What will you talk about when Rossi is gone from MotoGP? It's the only thing you talk about (apart from any USA riders who will dominate next). Who will you hate on next? Or will you be at harmony?

Tetley

March 23, 2012 11:05 PM

I'm intrigued to know which MotoGP riders the Stoner fans supported before Stoner came to MotoGP.
I wonder if any will take this opportunity to name their previous hero / favourite?

tracks of my tears - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 11:07 PM

A certain someone is wishing he never left Yamaha. This certain someone is thinking maybe working with a certain Spaniard wouldn't have been so bad after all. The Yam was an extension of his body and he knows he is far and above a better rider than Spies (not dissing Ben, love him but let's not kid ourselves). Humbled, if not embarrassed with no one to blame but his hubris. He'd trade in that massive check to be on top of the podium with another world championship in his grasp. I'm feeling rather depressed at the moment. :-(

Forzavalentino - Unregistered

March 23, 2012 11:09 PM

One more thing to add,I want to point out the difference between stoners all conquering ducati and the thing Rossi is riding now. Anyone remember stoner flying past everyone on the straights the year he won the world championship???? Does the ducati do that now??! I read a lot of stuff about Rossi not being the rider stoner is, 9 world championships that's the achievement stoner has to attain for your statement to be anything but ridiculous. Do any of you actually ride??? I doubt it

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »