MotoGP » MSMA, Dorna discuss latest 2013 MotoGP proposals

"A single bike per rider, limiting the number of mechanics per rider, setting a price cap on bikes..."

Daniella46forever

March 28, 2012 10:04 AM

@ Mal X

From the bottom of my heart
I hope you don't live in Europe
and that you can follow the money,
real money and
that you don't have to borrow more
than you earn and
that you can watch the GP in
the VIP box
somewhere in Huppeldepup
where the herring grows on a tree!

Mal X

March 28, 2012 10:26 AM

@Daniella46forever

Answer 1: No I do not
Answer 2: I do not need to follow the money as I have not spent more that I earn, thus i can manage through the lean times
Answer 3: yes real money, do not invest into tertiary industries
Answer4: yes gainfully employed.
Answer5: refer to answer 2
Answer6: Only late at night on free to air TV
Answer7: paying for a VIP box would be living beyond my means.
Answer8: Wears the fox hat..
Answer9:Are you referring to genus Clupea family tree

Aussie - Unregistered

March 28, 2012 10:31 AM

@Daniella46
I have been around for a long while and I live in Aus. and I have travelled around the world a few times and I thaught I heard it all but a "herring growing on a tree" I have never heard that one,what does that mean? it sounds a pretty good one to me,I might use that one on some of my mates if I knew what it meant.

shamarone

March 28, 2012 10:48 AM

re: "Shamoron The Jap manufacturers do not rate WSB as a marketing tool"

now now mick. LOL just realize, no amount of name calling (something your good for) is going to change WSBK's 25 year record of growth and stability (or at least as close as it gets in this industry). "call off the search", the history is there for all to see. :)

McLarenP

March 28, 2012 10:58 AM

Stoner's statement about quiting is in this weeks MCN!! I have not dragged it up from ages ago!
Would this be Stoner in a panic that he will also be "exposed" if he doesn't have a full factory bike with all that goes with it to get him round a track??

Aussie - Unregistered

March 28, 2012 11:27 AM

@McLarenP
Why would stoner panic?he has rode crap bikes before and did ok on them e.g 2010
Podium=9
Win=3
Pol=4
The same bike different rider in 2011. no I am not going there again I told you before you are a dreamer so I say keep dreaming you never know your dream might come true,I hope for your sake it does because I don't want to see anybody harm them selves and I sense desperation in your posts.

Mal X

March 28, 2012 11:32 AM

@MclarenP
Just like when Stoner wasn't going to Motegi,
You are salivating at the idea that Stoner is no longer in MotoGP, just ask yourself honestly why..

an4rew

March 28, 2012 11:42 AM

I would like to see electronics banned theres too much money can be dropped into that area and it adds nothing to the show.

Unfortunately controlling electronics is impossible so thats why Dorna are doing things like limiting engines and rev's.

DOn't hate on them for that because its a good way to counter.

Daniella46forever

March 28, 2012 12:04 PM

@ Mal X and Aussi

The older generations
in our little village
like to discus
and tell stories.
They also like to predikt
how we can change things
for the bad or the worse ...
But when somebody gets high
by his own words, they say:
"He's (or she) living in
Huppeldepup
where the herring grows
on a tree"
So, he's carried away
by his own words!
That's it.

I love Europe
and I think we all should
do the best possible to
make it work and keep
a lot of races here
because it is the
birthplace of MotoGP!

Tiburcio - Unregistered

March 28, 2012 12:13 PM

It just seems strange that as the rules got tighter over the years ,the costs of developing and racing motorcycles got substantially higher!
Why not give the engineers enough room to do what they do best!? Instead of banning TC and sofisticated engine and gearbox electronics, give them a maximum cost for the bike, and make sure the privateers can also purchase said bike without mecanical or electronic changes compared to the factory teams!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »