MotoGP » BBC to show every MotoGP race in full HD

'Cal Crutchlow carries the weight of British expectation on his shoulders, and his testing has gone well' - Steve Parrish

Mick - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 7:24 PM

Really cannot see what is wrong with Cox and Stavros, they make it interesting, some people just take Cox's humour too seriously.
I remember the seventies and eighties when we only used to get the Brit GP live and the odd highlights on Grandstand and the wonderful Murray Walker used to comentate, although the guy was passionate about it especially Sheene (he actually preferred bikes to cars), boy did he make some f ups.
Remember getting back from Donny in 87 and watching the re-runs, seeing him like a little kid on the back of the victory parade car (remember them?) with Steve Webster and Tony Hewitt was so funny.

hoppy

March 29, 2012 7:51 PM

I am not a big fan of Parish and Cox it has to be said.I too would like to see James Whitham and Jack Burnickle take up the mantle.They have a great rapport together and have a good understanding of the sport with a great sense of humour thrown in.Mamola in pit lane would make for a perfect team.

Einar - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 7:58 PM

Personally I have always been and will be a Eurosport motogp broadcast fan,but I watch the pre-race show on BBC.But as much as I like Toby and Julian, I have felt that the show on Eurosport as lost a big charm for real bike fans when the stop using Randy Mamola. I have never understand way Eurosport stopped using Randy,no offence to Mr Spalding.

Einar - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 7:59 PM

I was watching BBC sometime last year and than Matt Roberts interviewed Randy Mamola It was a pleasure hear is view on thinks again. But what I remember from that interview is that Randy talked about, wanting to do more broadcasting. It is beyond me understanding that either Eurosport or even BBC dont have room for this guy.

Einar - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 8:00 PM

Also what is the reason for the need to have a female broadcaster in a male dominated sport,If the want to have one for the look of the show, than the better have the girl really pretty and sexy looking. I always ask myself when watching the pre-race show on BBC, what is this girl doing there.

sorry if the spelling is not 100%
Einar
Iceland

INDIAN - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 8:01 PM

this is quite funny by European standard as in India I have broadcast of all classes (moto3,moto2,motogp) qualifying and race in 2 HD (ten and espn) and 3 SD (ten,neo and star) available.

Ma Murigland - Unregistered

March 29, 2012 8:05 PM

I wonder how much Freeview viewers will miss out on? Especially in an Olympic year. Moto GP always seems to take second place to any other sport on the Freeview red button, & I wish they would be forthcoming about what exactly we will see.

Md Zane

March 29, 2012 8:18 PM

Bloody hell, seems like i'm paying for the rest of the world to watch the motogp on the BBC,Americans streaming it, The Dutch and also Icelanders receiving it.Stop smiling boys I've been in touch with the authorities and the detector vans on its way.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »