MotoGP » Dark night for 'worse' Rossi

"The problems that we had before were worse... we'll also look at Nicky's data and try to do better" – Valentino Rossi.

Ich - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 12:00 AM

@ How soon they forget

Hats off man, exactly my thoughts.

Cheers to a great champion who's (probably) no more so, one of the greatest racers to have ever graced the racetracks, a guy who has given and done so much for the sport.

That guy is gone.

Thanks for everything!

Tetley

April 08, 2012 12:02 AM

Sad to see Vale in a bad situation. Even sadder to see the saddo's who are queing up to kick him when he's down. I was in awe of VR in his 125cc days, I marvelled at him in his 250cc days, I admired him in his 500cc and 990cc days, and over the last decade he has provided me with much enjoyment. I, like most other VR supporters, don't intend to dump him because things aren't going his way. We will still support him even when he's old and grey and doing demo laps on ancient two-strokes. Something is badly affecting him, and I don't think it is just the Donkeyati. I think maybe the loss of Simo hurt him deeply.
Also, all those putting the boot into JB should remember all his championships with VR and MD, and that his wife has been very ill. Give 'em a break, and stop the sniping.

Ducati-fan - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 12:05 AM

I don't think people realise the seriousness of the situation at Ducati. It has gone past the tipping point now. I am a Ducati fan first and foremost. Ducati has wasted a gargantuan amount of money on Rossi and his demands on the bike. This could be the end of Ducati's participation in MotoGP.
Forget about Rossi, he is an expensive failure. The future of Ducati is much more important.

Big Al - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 12:05 AM

Well I think it is a shame to see Vale so far down the time sheets, Burgess reckoned he could fix the Ducati in no time at all and into the second year is still scratching his nuts. Only makes Stoner look better for when he rode for Ducati in my opinion, still I hope Vale improves cause he such a champion doesn't deserve to end on such a low note.

some1 - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 12:18 AM

Another thing I hate to hear from Rossi is

"I made a small modification to the bike..."

He is not an Engineer (He said so before). So, why he do JB's work when what he need to do is focus on riding?

By now, he should already know that Ducati is very delicate machine and react differently to a tiny set up changes.

Modify the bike? I don't know how JB could tolerate his outrages demands to solve the problems?

agreed - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 12:35 AM

"Sometimes I think posters like this are Crashnet staff who are posting trash to stir people to comment. "

I have to agree with this, as so many Rossi trasher/Stoner trasher's posts get deleted, yet this "inconvenience" character spews loads of bile and all their posts remain intact. Wouldn't put it past Crash, who will delete our posts as we have rumbled them!

Ausrossi

April 08, 2012 12:48 AM

@Southerner, it is a venture capitalist group they hold assets usually for a fixed period of when growth reaches a threshold and then they sell. It is usually a fixed rule even if the possibility is there that the company will do even better, it is way of ensuring they do keep going until it takes a dive...The three years is up and hey they are on the market for a company I think they purchased for 350 M Euros now selling to Audit for 1 Billion...nice return. Has nothing to do with Rossi unless he is part of the group?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »