MotoGP » Dark night for 'worse' Rossi

"The problems that we had before were worse... we'll also look at Nicky's data and try to do better" – Valentino Rossi.

WC Bogs - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:06 AM

"just spreading the inconvenient truth... the world would be a better place if it could accept THE TRUTH! "

Wow, you are a bit scary mate! Do you ever leave your house? Do you write a journal when you are not posting on here? Do you own an Uzi? I'm a bit scared by your obsession!

Poddy

April 08, 2012 2:11 AM

I beleieve that Rossi knows in his heart his time has come but wants to give us all some great races before he hangs up his boots, problem is the Ducati needs a rider who still has the 'Heart'to win.
Nicky has it, Rossi doesn't.
He's still the GOAT but its like watching Ali fight at the end of his career, he wanted to give us all a fight like the old days but he didnt have the 'True Heart'to win.
ROssi IMHO is the same, he wants to give us what we want but doesn't have the 'True Heart'to do it so wont ride the Ducati the way it needs.
You may not like this, I dont, but you have to face facts, it happens to EVERYONE, regardless of occupation, even the Baker on the corner eventually bakes bad bread

Adriana - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:17 AM

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH FASTER THE DUCATI WOULD BE IF THEY DESIGNED

IT TO SUIT NICKY INSTEAD OF VALEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NICKY YOU'RE THE BEST DUCATI'S GOT.

WC Bogs - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:21 AM

Well said Poddy. Many sentiments reflect the same. Rossi has been the best up until this last couple of years. No doubt the new breed will shine, but when their day comes, they can only hope they have 7 world titles under their belt.

The hounds on here are after Rossi's blood, but in 5 years, new hounds will be after Stoner/Lorenzo's blood too. No doubt they will be saying the same thing. Of course these sentiments will be forgotten, because the internet has bred a new generation of utter ****s!

inconvenience

April 08, 2012 2:22 AM

I joined a long time ago, I'm just in a bit of a MotoGP fever right now, and the reactions on here are just priceless :)

Oh, so WC Bogs is a Rossi fan, how shocking! no wonder he's so mad at me, the spreader of inconvenient truth-AH!

RawDawg

April 08, 2012 2:26 AM

@TedG

Open your eyes. Look at the laps over the entire weekend. He's slow. Period.

Please don't harp on "this is a new bike" crap. Nicky missed the Valencia test and had surgury before Sepang and he's out gunning Val. Funny thing is if you've been keeping up with the sessions over the last couple of days it's really not a surprise. Hell, Karel and Barbera are on the old "new" bike are faster. Val has Colin's CRT up his tail pipes. That's inexcusable. The "it's a new bike" excuse doesn't fly when others on that same bike are beating him.

WC Bogs - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:27 AM

"one thing I've noticed is that my haters always try to take things to a personal level because they can't refute what I say... "

Mate, you really do have a problem. "my haters always try to take things to a personal level because they can't refute what I say"? You are a nobody behind a keyboard (like the rest of us). You seem to have lost your perspective on reality. It's an internet forum. PLEASE get help! It means nothing!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »