MotoGP » Lorenzo defeats Hondas in Qatar MotoGP opener

Jorge Lorenzo wins the opening round of the 2012 MotoGP season at Qatar, arm pump costs Casey Stoner the lead.

nick881

April 09, 2012 6:37 AM

@Catch Up,

No not stiring today. Not intentionally anyway. I started off with some reasonable posts but managed to get drawn into the crash.net merry-go-round.

I think it is fair to make some critisisms as long as they are constructive, the trouble is any critisism is met with a rediculous backlash....

The over-riding feeling about the race was that I was happy no one person ran away with it and it looks like we could be in for a good season. I really don't care who wins the championship as long as it's a good competition.

Aussie - Unregistered

April 09, 2012 9:32 AM

@Ausrossi
Mate do you have any shame,in 2009/10 all you rossi fans slaged JLO and his fans every day,but now that your hero is coming to the end of his career you jump on the JLO bandwagon,well if I was a JLO fan I would tell you go jump and stay with you hero and show that you are a real fan, you are pathetic.
To JLO and his fans as a stoner fan I say congrats.a great ride by him ,what I thaught was great was three great champs on the podium together showing great respect for each other,Brilliant.

Poddy

April 09, 2012 9:48 AM

Lorenzo didn't beat Stoner, Stoner lost to Lorenzo and you can see that in Lorenzos eyes in the press confernce.
If it was the other way round you would see it in Stoners eyes

Eyes never lie

sokudo - Unregistered

April 09, 2012 10:04 AM

Great race. The 3 guys at the front looked in another league. Great racecraft by Lorenzo, Pedrosa did well. Not sure many thought he'd keep up with Stoner or Lorenzo tbh so great job from him. Also, that start! Bloody hell! He could've led into turn 1 from last with that. Stoner fast as hell but arm pump apparently. Sounds harsh but I don't think it should be an excuse. It's a difficult injury but it does come from overwork (I think) so it is something Casey should be able to overcome. No point in 'what ifs' imo. Great by all 3 so it looks good for the title race. Cal did a hell of a job. Great to see that him and Dovi are nose-to-tail because that'll provide another great season-long battle especially if Spies keeps finishing well behind Jorge. Edwards nearly got him! Rossi, don't know what's going on with him. Not counting chickens but maybe his time's up. Who knows? Doesn't look good atm though.

mick - Unregistered

April 09, 2012 10:12 AM

Blue Hurricane,did you not watch the post race interview?
Stoner didnt even mention his rear tyre being a cause of trouble so where are you getting that from?

EDIT by CRASH.NET! Poster attack removed.

marikson - Unregistered

April 11, 2012 3:23 PM

I've read some post about the mind games between the riders at the press conference. Let them do so, but for us fans, to waste time and words to explain all the ifs and buts and all the "untold" words or "eye expressions" is useless, I consider. Why? Because one can play whatever game he wants, but I'm watching for the race game. Whatever happens after is pure speculation. I agree that if you are part of the media or part of the teams and stuff it matters, but for me, as a simple spectator it does not. One thing stands at the end: the offical race results, for this riders get WCH points. Enjoy the racing people!!!

« 8 9 10 11 12